Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which players would you keep for next season?

+9
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
boltonbonce
y2johnny
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that's most of the u23's as well so if we do have a transfer embargo and most of the players leave, which after not being paid you can hardly blame them for, then we will struggle to have a squad to actually play next season.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Well that's most of the u23's as well so if we do have a transfer embargo and most of the players leave, which after not being paid you can hardly blame them for, then we will struggle to have a squad to actually play next season.

I suspect the EFL would allow us to sign loan/free agents to make up the numbers. It makes a mockery of the league if we turn up with 9 players every week.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trouble is Nat who would want to sign for us after all the bad publicity over wages.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Trouble is Nat who would want to sign for us after all the bad publicity over wages.

Not many, but it's better to have a job and late wages than no job and no wages.

Anyway, we're going to be in the PL in 3 years, I don't understand all the doom and gloom.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we are in the Prem in 3 years i'll do a naked streak through Bolton town centre and end up on the town hall steps and mount one of the lionsĀ  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If we are in the Prem in 3 years i'll do a naked streak through Bolton town centre and end up on the town hall steps and mount one of the lionsĀ  Very Happy

I now hope we get relegated to the National League.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And I thought my google picture search was worrying.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The bulk of the players I'd keep from the list of out of contract players, are U23's. The likes of Dennis Politic and Jake Turner and others. We need a fresh team and coaching staff. Rebirth, if you will.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum