Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+23
rammywhite
Nigelbwfc
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
observer
Growler
gloswhite
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
boltonbonce
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

61Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 20:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:All of it, the strike won't achieve anything. All it will do is make us fans suffer more. Them not training ahead of such an important game is absolutely shocking. It could be the difference between us surviving and us being relegated and that will hurt the club.

Wow, you might rival Sluffy in the blind support of Anderson stakes.

For the record for about the thousandth time now - I am not and never have been a supporter of Ken Anderson.

By the same token I am not and never have been a hater of Kenneth Anderson.

What I have been consistently and without deviation from is not to judge him on preconceived opinions and without hearing both sides of the story and listening to whatever facts are made available.

For that I've been branded by some as some sort of disciple of KA and often abused - by one on here in particular.

Fwiw I also fully agree with LT above - surely what should be important to the players are winning the few remaining games that are left - everybody their dog knows about wages not having been paid, how can going on strike and not training for a match that will probably/effectively relegate us if we don't win make it any wider known than it already is?

62Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 21:30

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's going to be played behind closed doors anyway. The players SHOULD strike and i fully support them. Fans saying they should "think of the fans" is a selfish motion. The non playing staff don't have the same support (and wages) the playing staff do. The players striking on their behalf sends a message.

63Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 22:29

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:It's going to be played behind closed doors anyway. The players SHOULD strike and i fully support them. Fans saying they should "think of the fans" is a selfish motion. The non playing staff don't have the same support (and wages) the playing staff do. The players striking on their behalf sends a message.
But the strike hasn't solved anything, the staff still won't be paid as Ken stated. It will hurt the club in the long run. If we go down, we will have to make cut backs therefore some of these staff members who haven't been paid, could well be out of a job.

64Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 22:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it that season ticket holders will get a refund for the games they are unable to attend due to this?

65Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 22:57

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:It's going to be played behind closed doors anyway. The players SHOULD strike and i fully support them. Fans saying they should "think of the fans" is a selfish motion. The non playing staff don't have the same support (and wages) the playing staff do. The players striking on their behalf sends a message.
But the strike hasn't solved anything, the staff still won't be paid as Ken stated. It will hurt the club in the long run. If we go down, we will have to make cut backs therefore some of these staff members who haven't been paid, could well be out of a job.

And you think 2 training sessions are more of a diffference than a season of turmoil off the pitch and a chronically underfunded side on it?

66Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 23:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I take it that season ticket holders will get a refund for the games they are unable to attend due to this?
We bloody should do but who's going to pay us? It sickens me to see our once great club reduced to this.

67Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue 2 Apr - 23:57

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
It's about more than the wages. It's principal. It's raising awareness of the absolute shit stain our club has been painted in. 

It's about looking at the bigger picture. Standing up for what you believe in. That's why teachers, firefighters, police, nhs staff etc all go on strike.  Thats why we have protests.  Its the bigger picture.  If people never took a stand then those in power would just walk all over everyone they could.

68Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 15:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kenocchio has been a busy man this week, apparently it's all the players fault that the next 2 games are going to be behind closed doors and nothing to do with him not paying anyone  Rolling Eyes

I am grateful for the High Court’s decision this morning to adjourn the hearing until May 8, which gives us the time to finalise the deal for the sale of my shares to the interested buyers, who have committed to buying the club and clearing all the debts including the substantial amounts that were there before I got involved with the club and secured on the stadium, hotel and training ground.

It was interesting to be told that Terence Rigby of the Supporters’ Trust had contacted our barrister yesterday evening saying that they ‘have partners who have shown serious interest and do have funds’, particularly as we have always made it absolutely clear to them that if that was the case and they could show proof of funds and go through the same process as everybody else, that we would be delighted to meet them.

Unfortunately, the usual proof of funds information required in these matters has never been provided. 

Likewise, l would like to make it absolutely clear that the so-called mystery buyer Gaspard Holdings are ‘not on the verge of completing a deal’ and virtually everything else they said in the report was total nonsense.

Unfortunately, they have been making similar promises for at least two years and in all that time the people concerned have never been able to provide any satisfactory proof of funds and have wasted a great deal of everyone’s time. 

In the meantime, everyone at the club is doing everything possible to try to ensure that this weekend’s match against Ipswich Town and next Tuesday’s against Middlesbrough go ahead as normal, but this may now depend on whether the players see sense and stay loyal to the supporters and season ticket holders and return to full training tomorrow. 

For my part, I continue to be positive and think that we still have a good chance of retaining our Championship status and also believe that my decision not to place the club in administration and incur a 12 points deduction was the correct one.  

If l had have placed the club in administration, it would have meant that the club would have incurred a 12-point deduction either this season or next depending on the timing and my aim is and always will be to try and ensure that this did not happen for obvious reasons. 

As soon as l have anything further to add, l will as always do it through the club’s mediums and not the media or on social media to ensure that the club’s loyal supporters are the first to hear.

Regards,

Ken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

69Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 15:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Ken, appreciate you not putting us in administration.

I'm having a Ken statue commissioned for Whittam Towers.

70Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 16:59

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Thanks Ken, appreciate you not putting us in administration.

I'm having a Ken statue commissioned for Whittam Towers.
That statue will be the center of a dog run... and I can only imagine their delight!

71Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 19:17

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Be careful what you wish for, everyone will soon miss Ken if Bassini takes charge. Anyone but Ken eh?  ..dunno..

72Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 19:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure not one single person will miss Ken, why would they?

73Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 19:29

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

People who miss the monthly meetings with the police and ambulance about whether matches can take place because the wages haven't been paid?

74Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 19:29

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bassini is on another level.

75Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 19:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:People who miss the monthly meetings with the police and ambulance about whether matches can take place because the wages haven't been paid?

I doubt Ken ever turned up for such meetings when the wages were being paid!

More likely Aldridge or an even lower tier of employee at the club.

I know you hate Anderson but digs like that are absolutely ridiculous.

76Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 20:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I'm sure not one single person will miss Ken, why would they?

Well unless I've missed something I don't think he's been arrested yet for anything he's done illegally at the club and if he has apparently robbed it blind then why are Bassan, Bassini, Gaspard, Dark Horse and even the ST all lining up to buy it from him?

He's run the club as a business, been a bit of a hard nosed bastard whilst doing so maybe, but he was never here to piss away his life savings into it.

People can't seem to grasp that he's here to make some money out of the club for himself and not the other way around.

Anyway his time is nearly up and we will soon see if he gets put in jail or not.

My guess is 'not'!

77Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 20:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't bebelie we didn't get liquidated. Do they spend money on these pathetic show trials?

78Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 20:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Well unless I've missed something I don't think he's been arrested yet for anything he's done illegally at the club and if he has apparently robbed it blind then why are Bassan, Bassini, Gaspard, Dark Horse and even the ST all lining up to buy it from him?

He's run the club as a business, been a bit of a hard nosed bastard whilst doing so maybe, but he was never here to piss away his life savings into it.

People can't seem to grasp that he's here to make some money out of the club for himself and not the other way around.

Anyway his time is nearly up and we will soon see if he gets put in jail or not.

My guess is 'not'!

If you were an employee of BWFC (I don't mean centre forward, although you couldn't be any worse), would you feel the same?

79Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 20:14

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't bebelie we didn't get liquidated. Do they spend money on these pathetic show trials?
It seems to be nigh on impossible for clubs the size of Bolton to be liquidated, they are always given time to be saved

80Ken Anderson - update. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed 3 Apr - 20:27

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Be careful what you wish for, everyone will soon miss Ken if Bassini takes charge. Anyone but Ken eh?  ..dunno..

Think the majority of people have the emotional ability to judge more than one person as shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum