Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's all the fuss about the french cathederal

+4
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
karlypants
Angry Dad
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why are we giving two lovely 200 year old trees to them? they hate us, why all this creeping? it's knackered now just build a modern one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should just get with it and bulldoze what’s left!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I was actually in Notre Dame a couple of summers ago.

Not being religious but liking history I thought I might enjoy the experience but it did nothing for me.

Later the same day I visited the Orangerie Museum, The Arc de Triomphe and a Rodin exhibition - all of which I enjoyed more.

The family enjoyed Euro Disney loads better then all of them, which we visited a few days later.

C'est la vie!

It is a sad cultural loss though - and brought back memories of standing there watching Windsor Castle burn some years back.

No doubt it will be rebuilt in time though.

Fair play to the French firemen for the incredibly difficult job they did in saving the rest of the cathedral from destruction.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:They should just get with it and bulldoze what’s left!

You fucking simpleton.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:They should just get with it and bulldoze what’s left!

You fucking simpleton.

Laughing

A genuinely terrible thing to see, but the coverage has been way over the top in my view. Also eye opening that in a time where Macron is inflicting austerity upon ordinary people, the richest in french society can afford to raise £600m towards restoration at the drop of a hat.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The money raised so quickly by those billionaires and multi national companies could be much better used than on repairing the cathedral.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well I've really enjoyed seeing old pictures of 'friends' at Notre Dame Cathedral on Facebook and Instagram. A perfect opportunity to involve yourself in another tragedy. Wankers.

Norpig wrote:The money raised so quickly by those billionaires and multi national companies could be much better used than on repairing the cathedral.

Oh aye.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:The bees survived.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47995604
Wonderful news, any news on Moths i'm a bit worried about moths as i have not seen a moth in years.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Wonderful news, any news on Moths i'm a bit worried about moths as i have not seen a moth in years.
Butterfly's are just gay moths. The straight moths are there, but they keep a low profile.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Butterfly's are just gay moths. The straight moths are there, but they keep a low profile.
I was in south america once  on a walking holiday and i got out of bed one morning and stood on this khaki mat and over i went it was a huge moth.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

I was in south america once  on a walking holiday and i got out of bed one morning and stood on this khaki mat and over i went it was a huge moth.

It was that strong it partaked in some Kung fu?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No, AD was still hung over from the night before  Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Slightly drifting away from the subject ,The Bible deuteoronomy 2:1 a man cannot enter a church minus his testicles lest he shall go to hell ..dunno..

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Slightly drifting away from the subject ,The Bible deuteoronomy 2:1 a man cannot enter a church minus his testicles lest he shall go to hell ..dunno..
Ezekiel 23:20-21

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:No, AD was still hung over from the night before  Very Happy

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum