Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iles cosy chat with the ST.

+2
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Iles cosy chat with the ST. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iles cosy chat with the ST. Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
wessy wrote:Yes it does and thank you for your explanation, been on here long enough for you to form an opinion of me and my intention was not to shit stir, i registered for the trust 3 years ago but never paid guessing that makes me one of the ghost number?

The main reason i didn't join was in fact the negativity i read from posts on here and elsewhere that made me doubt the way the ST was set up. 

I suppose the reason i ask is that with all the crap we have been threw over the last three years in a perfect world i would see the setting up of a fan driven support network as a good thing and it would have appealed to me. I bow to your superior knowledge in terms of the people elected to run the trust and accept you have made your own balanced judgement.

For those of us without the insight of the people in charge it seem to come across as somewhat paranoid hence me asking for an explanation. So final question what do you see as "their private agenda"?

To answer your question the ST clearly had a hidden desire/wish/aim/agenda to gain ownership of the club.  I wouldn't have too much of a problem respecting their view (although it isn't mine) if they had people in charge of it had a wish to run an open and democratic organisation and who themselves were free of any allegations of financial or other impropriety.

For me they didn't achieve that level and still continue not to.

Indeed the ST's reason for purpose was to be around for exactly at a time as we are in yet even after three years in existence they have no plan or preparation of what to do, can't even achieve a target they set themselves from crowd funding (don't give me any of this 'well we had to put some figure - the figure is what they would have calculated they need, not some random amount plucked from the air), hold a public forum, that was poorly attended and resort to having a cosy chat with Iles that I doubt many bothered to even followed or read up on.

If that is what they have achieved with three years of preparation and almost universal support from the clubs fan base when they started, then even putting aside my criteria for them, they have failed, and failed badly

Wink
Ok Sluffy i think we are on the same page in thinking that the current crisis calls out for fans to get involved and show real support. But for you the people who took on the key roles are not in your opinion fit for purpose and proved to be ineffective and under achieving over the three year period.  I can understand that view.

Although i would hope they can get their act together or be replaced through the correct channels so that a worthwhile supporters trust emerges and stands ready for any future crisis.

22Iles cosy chat with the ST. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iles cosy chat with the ST. Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:He was stating that your claim of a "considered, reasoned and logical" explanation was for others to decide.

Exactly, it’s not difficult to understand.

23Iles cosy chat with the ST. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iles cosy chat with the ST. Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 pm

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Tommy Robinson probably thinks he’s a tolerant reasonable guy. Not saying you're anything like him or the views he holds but you should rely on others to make these judgements rather than repeating them about yourself.
Jesus Christ.  :facepalm:

Seriously Karly, you’re a grown man.

This shameless toe sucking of Sluffy needs to stop. It’s beyond embarrassing.

Climb out.

24Iles cosy chat with the ST. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iles cosy chat with the ST. Tue May 14, 2019 9:10 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Tommy Robinson probably thinks he’s a tolerant reasonable guy. Not saying you're anything like him or the views he holds but you should rely on others to make these judgements rather than repeating them about yourself.
Jesus Christ.  :facepalm:

Seriously Karly, you’re a grown man.

This shameless toe sucking of Sluffy needs to stop. It’s beyond embarrassing.

Climb out.
Please stop putting pictures in my head. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum