Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tranmere prompted to League one

+2
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Tranmere prompted to League one Sat May 25 2019, 17:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tranmere just promoted to league one, I’m sure lots of us will look forward to that fixture next season

2Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Re: Tranmere prompted to League one Sat May 25 2019, 23:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope Sunderland don't go up for the same reason.

Not that I dislike Sunderland but they will bring a load more fans and make for a great atmosphere on match day than what Charlton would next season.

3Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Re: Tranmere prompted to League one Sun May 26 2019, 09:32

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tranmere are a cheating little Scouse club that are so attractive to the Bolton public that 12,000 attended a League Cup semi final at the Reebok.
They remind me of a smaller verson of Wigan ie a set of annoying cunts but with less fans and less money.

Big Sam had the right idea regards Tranmere -  ignore the cheating Scouse cunts, don't use their facilities, change on the team bus not in their dressing rooms and beat them.

Having to play these annoying twats is the final low in the worst season in the clubs history

Thanks Ken

4Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Re: Tranmere prompted to League one Sun May 26 2019, 10:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Tranmere and still detest that scouse wanker Aldridge, Hope we smash them 6-0 home and away

5Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Re: Tranmere prompted to League one Sun May 26 2019, 15:40

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I hate Tranmere and still detest that scouse wanker Aldridge, Hope we smash them 6-0 home and away
They’re the only team in the football league that I come close to hating too and I really wanted them to lose their play-off final. It should add a bit of spice to the season though. Agree on Aldridge too - what a prick!

6Tranmere prompted to League one  Empty Re: Tranmere prompted to League one Mon May 27 2019, 09:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Aldridge may have been a prick (which I agree with), but to his credit, he was consistent  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum