Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton in's and out's

+9
bryan458
xmiles
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Sluffy
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Mon Jun 24 2019, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bradford made the biggest mistake of their lives signing Donaldson and Ameobi is off to Forest.

22Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Mon Jun 24 2019, 21:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another youngster who was on the verge of the first team has left. Jack Earing has joined Halifax Town in the National League.

23Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sat Jun 29 2019, 10:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And now Connell gone to Celtic.

24Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sat Jun 29 2019, 10:57

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:And now Connell gone to Celtic.
Another fucking Judas, all the Rats fuck off first !!!

25Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Thu Jul 04 2019, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I noticed Harry Charsley from Everton has been released. I'm betting he turns up back with us especially if Parky is still in charge. His loan spell was very forgettable but Parky knows him and we are desperate.

26Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sun Jul 07 2019, 13:37

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

27Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sun Jul 07 2019, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It would  be a real chance for him to rekindle his career.

28Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sun Jul 07 2019, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

Offloading him for hard cash was one thing Ken got right.

29Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sun Jul 07 2019, 21:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Very true young lady.

30Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Sun Jul 07 2019, 22:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

Offloading him for hard cash was one thing Ken got right.

Yep. But however much you want to blow Ken, and given how much circumstances have changed, I reiterate...

I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

31Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Mon Jul 08 2019, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see him back but i heard he didn't like Parky after his last loan spell went sour.

32Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Mon Jul 08 2019, 14:03

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not big on Parky.

33Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 13:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Olkowski has now signed for a Turkish club i've never heard of - Gazisehir Gaziantep

34Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 15:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

35Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 15:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet its them bastard pie eaters  Mad

36Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 16:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:I bet its them bastard pie eaters  Mad
My guess would be Blackpool.

37Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He won't be missed.

38Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 17:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Surely this topic should be renamed Bolton's outs as nobody is coming in.

39Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 17:53

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:He won't be missed.

Could be Chorley, chuck!!

40Bolton in's and out's - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's Tue Jul 09 2019, 17:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can do better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum