Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitter mongs go mad at Marvin Sordell

+3
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marvin Sordell tweeted this this morning.

Training done for the day. Chill out for the rest of the day now. This headache has got me feeling a bit #LeaveIt though

cue the twitter mafia....

good to see the lads taking it easy, they deserve after the start we've had.....

if your training finishes at 10.05 no wonder we are gettin battered every week always blowin out your arse come 20mins #unfit

done already Marv? I'd get some shooting practice in if I were you

Not much of a session, what time did training start??

Training done? What time did you start?

Finished training at 9:50?!

1 training session? need more than that, hope coyle did some defensive training with the players instead of ping pong comps.

he let's you all leave at half 10?

I thought Coyle had already got the table tennis and darts board out by half 10.

What a shame marvin is currently in Azerbaijan training with the England under 21's and is 4 hours ahead of GMT.

But my favourite tweet of the lot...

you going to get your first goal of the season next game>

Jesus........

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You do have to wonder about these players sometimes. You've made a shit start, played like a twat, and you're tweeting about taking it easy. This is where strong management would help, unfortunately we have fanny Coyle.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha, you mong.

What does using Twitter to say you're relaxing after training with England U-21s have to do with anything?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd like it if Twitter just fucked off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Natasha, you mong.

What does using Twitter to say you're relaxing after training with England U-21s have to do with anything?

It's the perception of taking it easy that pisses off the fans, rightly or wrongly.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Natasha, you mong.

It's the perception of taking it easy that pisses off the fans, rightly or wrongly.

Wrongly, in your case.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Wrongly, in your case.

Let's say your bank manager just lost your life savings of £2000, he then goes on a course called How Not To Lose Largehat's Cash and tweets from the course that he's "taking it easy".

Are you:

a) Happy for him

b) Pissed off

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:
Wrongly, in your case.

Let's say your bank manager just lost your life savings of £2000, he then goes on a course called How Not To Lose Largehat's Cash and tweets from the course that he's "taking it easy".

Are you:

a) Happy for him

b) Pissed off

You do make me laugh. That example is comical. You're actually quite funny occasionally. Don't let it go to your head.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You do make me laugh. That example is comical. You're actually quite funny occasionally. Don't let it go to your head.

Stop sidestepping this important issue.

A or B?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry, did I miss an A or B question pertaining to an important issue?

Ultimately Nat, footballers shouldn't be training all day every day. Not long ago you were complaining about Sordell being in the team GB squad, and now you want him busting his balls in Azerbaijan for England U-21s.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

doffcocker wrote:I'd like it if Twitter just fucked off.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Ha ha just seen my post:

1 training session? need more than that, hope coyle did some defensive training with the players instead of ping pong comps.

Wanted to write more than that but twitter is limited.

I wanted to write:

FFS Marvin 1 training session, Do us a favor tell Owen we need more than 1 training session a day especially with just under 2 week till the next game, This is the time to push players in training and add extra session instead of playing fucking silly ping pong comps.
Not having a dig at you Marvin, I mean come on how the fuck you meant to get the ball when Davo's flicks go to everyone but our own team.
Hoe we start the Watford game with yourself and Afobe.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:Ha ha just seen my post:

Hipster's calling you a mong. Are you going to stand for that?

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

I will leave him too it as I stand by what I said, We have 2 week off and it sounds like Coyle is really trying to put his foot up the players backsides by having 1 training session a day and finished at 9.55am.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Think your missing the point Leeds - He's not been training with Coyle at Bolton but with the England Under 21's abroad in Azerbaijan which is 4 houes ahead of us.

So his training finished at about 2.00pm our time.

Still many hours less than most of the rest of us have to work though!

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy wrote:Think your missing the point Leeds - He's not been training with Coyle at Bolton but with the England Under 21's abroad in Azerbaijan which is 4 houes ahead of us.

So his training finished at about 2.00pm our time.

Still many hours less than most of the rest of us have to work though!

Oh well but please Marvin still pass the message on.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not trying to be horrible but if after reading my post you still can't see why some of those tweets are ridiculous then i don't know what to say.

What has the under 21 training got to do with Bolton or Coyle?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not trying to be horrible but if after reading my post you still can't see why some of those tweets are ridiculous then i don't know what to say.

Bully.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not trying to be horrible but if after reading my post you still can't see why some of those tweets are ridiculous then i don't know what to say.

Bully.

even though you have to agree with the tweets to keep up your character, deep down you must know those tweets are embarrassing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

even though you have to agree with the tweets to keep up your character, deep down you must know those tweets are embarrassing.

The ones in broken English are embarrassing I agree, but if someone wants to vent their anger in a pointless exercise that's upto them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum