Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell

+11
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
karlypants
JAH
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Culcheth_White
White84
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Wed Dec 18 2013, 18:23

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Coyle spent £3.2 or 3.5 on the kid.Deemed him not ready for the premier or it could of been he was shit at table tennis.His 32 minutes 2 cameo appearances at Norwich looked pretty good 8 minutes at Stoke ran at their back line had a couple of blocked shots.            Seemed strange a team in trouble who were struggling for goals didn't give him more time even if it was just from the bench.But as revealed by KD OC didn't spend time on tactics WTF.He was even smiling after a defeat again at Weekend.Seems as well as fucking Bolton he destroyed Sordells confidence.He can't get in to Charltons team. ::wtf::

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Another disaster of a signing by Coyle along with N'Gog. That's £7 million wasted on two players, plus £20K a week for Sordell and £30K a week for N'gog.(my calculator is now fooked)

Only Elmander, £8.2 million, Dean Holdsworth, £3.5 million and Sean Davis (free)  Very Happy  but played fook all!  Rolling Eyes  And he was apparently on around £30K a week for 3 fooking years! Welcome aboard everybody, let's join Bolton Wanderers!  cheers

*I forgot to mention, I think Sordell has a shit attitude and that's the reason, why he isn't playing regular Championship football. Thanks again Owen, for NOT doing your homework!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

There is obviously something wrong with Sordell. He used to score goals at Watford and played for England in the Olympics. I suspect that idiot Coyle has something to do with this. As White84 has already pointed out (and many of us also pointed out at the time) why did Coyle buy him and then refuse to play him at a time when we were struggling to score (SKD in his twilight days and Ngog). Probably the table tennis.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Only Elmander, £8.2 million, Dean Holdsworth, £3.5 million and Sean Davis (free) but played fook all!  

Insulting to include Holdsworth alongside Elmander and Davis.

Holdsworth was a good buy. He scored important goals, gave 100%, was rarely injured and played in a good Bolton team. £3.5m was a snip for what he brought to the team.

I told him this when I shared a hot tub with him last year.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:
Only Elmander, £8.2 million, Dean Holdsworth, £3.5 million and Sean Davis (free) but played fook all!  

Who's the best you've had in a hot tub Nat?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thread like this is an open invitation for recycling the same old ill-informed whinges about Coyle which are becoming a bit tiresome the 400th time around, but it's a valid question.

Sordell did look the part at times. He made a good effort when he was finally given a chance (last 10 minutes of our relegation match at Stoke) and was impressive as a link up man in the Olympic side. Didn't look out of place alongside some top premiership players, so why indeed is he not playing regularly?

I think there are a number of possible factors including:
* He's not mentally mature yet. There were questions over his attitude (tweeting bollocks/home sickness) and that may have affected his ability to train properly and the way that managers perceive him
* He's not an out-and-out striker. More of an attacking midfield link-up man like Elmander was. Most teams including us have a shedload of experienced players that can play off a main striker so unless he steps up several gears and attains the standard of the likes of Rooney he's unlikely to get many chances in the short term. In our team he'd be competing with the likes of Moritz or Mavies.

Coyle was banking on him developing a lot faster than he actually has.
If anyone was willing to put up any money, he'd be sold, but I think we're stuck with a petulant kid that needs to get his head right and start working a damned sight harder at his game if he's ever going to make a career in football at any significant level.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

His career is going down the pan like players who were far superior to him that have played for us. Such names as:
Michael Ricketts
Tal Ben Hiem
Rob Elliott
Gunlaurgasson (best attempt)

I would haul him back and make him train! If he doesn't do what he should be doing, like any employee he should be fired and contract terminated! If a player gets caught doing coke they get fired! Why shouldn't we fire a player who does not fulfil his contract. 'Back you come Marvin, and you'd better pull your finger out!!!!!!"

He's tweeted about how being addicted to vanilla latte coffee is stopping him sleeping.

Utter, utter ponce who should be fired off as soon as possible. 

One day, when his "career" is over (in about five years probably), he'll look back and realise that if he'd spent less time posting his every waking thought on Twitter and actually focussed on what he was being paid to do at the time, he might have actually achieved something.

The clueless prick is getting paid a fortune to do something that most of us would do for a lot less than he's getting, but he just doesn't get it.

Fucking knob......

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

Holdsworth was a good buy. He scored important goals, gave 100%, was rarely injured and played in a good Bolton team. £3.5m was a snip for what he brought to the team.

How much did you charge him for your services Nat?

20p?  Laughing 

10Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 18:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Thread like this is an open invitation for recycling the same old ill-informed whinges about Coyle which are becoming a bit tiresome the 400th time around, but it's a valid question.

Sordell did look the part at times. He made a good effort when he was finally given a chance (last 10 minutes of our relegation match at Stoke) and was impressive as a link up man in the Olympic side. Didn't look out of place alongside some top premiership players, so why indeed is he not playing regularly?

* He's not mentally mature yet. There were questions over his attitude (tweeting bollocks/home sickness) and that may have affected his ability to train properly and the way that managers perceive him
* He's not an out-and-out striker. More of an attacking midfield link-up man like Elmander was. Most teams including us have a shedload of experienced players that can play off a main striker so unless he steps up several gears and attains the standard of the likes of Rooney he's unlikely to get many chances in the short term. In our team he'd be competing with the likes of Moritz or Mavies.

If anyone was willing to put up any money, he'd be sold, but I think we're stuck with a petulant kid that needs to get his head right and start working a damned sight harder at his game if he's ever going to make a career in football at any significant level.

Excellent post.

I too get tired of the endless Coyle whining as though he took us down to the Conference on a budget of £400m.

In the case of Sordell though, things just didn't make sense. Obviously he's mentally immature, but that wasn't gonna improve by dumping him on the bench for months. Meanwhile, the alternatives may have had the right attitude, but certainly no abilities to write home about.

11Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 18:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Thread like this is an open invitation for recycling the same old ill-informed whinges about Coyle which are becoming a bit tiresome the 400th time around, but it's a valid question.

Shit post.

Coyle was a knobber who got us relegated when it was easier to stay up.

12Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 18:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

How much did you charge him for your services Nat?

20p?  Laughing 

Yet another dream we've been informed about!?!
Perhaps a mug of Sordell's coffee will stop them?

13Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't charge Deano, it was a pleasure to share a hot tub with him. He told me many funny stories about BWFC and bashing his wife.

14Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 20:04

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

Lol! I bet you've got aids & loads of STD'S now, especially because you shared a hot tub with the big fat flop aka Deano! You do know he shagged that slapper Lynsey Dawn Mckenzie don't you?  affraid 

glamour model Linsey Dawn McKenzie reckons that's spot on.  pig 

For the 34GG brunette was wined, dined and seduced by star striker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and only found out later that he was married.  Shocked 

Linsey, 23, says: "I was gutted. I'd really fallen for him. What girl wouldn't? He was fit, good-looking and wore stylish designer clothes.  I love you  

"He told me he wasn't sleeping with his wife any more and as I was only 18 at the time I naively believed him."  :rofl:   

Linsey met Bolton ace Dean - then playing for Wimbledon - at a lap-dancing club where she worked in London. They had lunch next day and Dean turned up in a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pounds 83,000 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a personalised number plate SAM - the name of his wife.  :nono: 

The following Saturday he was playing away - and clearly fancied some other away games, too, at the team hotel. He certainly scored with Dawn.  :facepalm:  

She recalls: "We ordered champagne and strawberries, then lay on the bed and slowly undressed each other.  affraid 

"He poured champagne down my breasts and licked it off.  :facepalm: 

"We put the strawberries all over each other's bodies and ate them off each other. We were both really excited and ended up rolling off the bed and making love on the floor. Dean was a very sensual lover. He has a lovely smooth body and a very athletic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Laughing 

"We made love a second time in bed, but at midnight Dean had to put the light out to get some sleep for the game the next day."  Embarassed 

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] star also took Linsey to a home game where she sat with players' wives and girlfriends.  ::wtf:: 

Linsey says: "That was typical. Because he was a top star he was so arrogant and thought he could get away with anything."  Rolling Eyes 

Their affair fizzled out when he was publicly exposed as a love cheat. Linsey, from Carshalton, Surrey, says: "Girls throw themselves at footballers and they know they can have their cake and eat it.  Shocked 

Dean Holdsworth has recently been diagnosed as suffering from the aids virus after sharing a hot tub with Natasha Whittam.  ::dance:: 

15Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 20:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:

Dean Holdsworth has recently been diagnosed as suffering from the aids virus after sharing a hot tub with Natasha Whittam After she bummed him and he found out she was a tranny. 

You missed a bit out Culcheth! Laughing

16Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 22:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:

"We made love a second time in bed, but at midnight Dean had to put the light out to get some sleep for the game the next day."  Embarassed 

What's your fucking problem Culcheth you bellend, that's true professionalism.

17Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Thu Dec 19 2013, 22:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I had been single and the opportunity presented itself to slip LDM a length then I would have gone for it. She had a marvelous rack when she was younger. I can remember being at Old Trafford watching the cricket when she streaked topless across the crease. She was only young at the time and the police arrested her. She had a pair of funbags on a par with Erica Roe.

18Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two goals already for Marvin this afternoon - he must be our main striker next season.

19Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 15:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet they were 'flukey' goals

20Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I bet they were 'flukey' goals

Nope, both good finishes. He's looking world class.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum