Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell

+11
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
karlypants
JAH
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Culcheth_White
White84
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's scored 3 now!

22Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:31

If he'd tried a bit harder earlier on in the season and played like this, we might actually have been in with a chance of flogging the useless prick.

Fucking wanker.

23Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep 'em coming Marvin. Charlton will be offering us a couple of million at this rate.

24Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always said he had potential. That Coyle could spot a talent.

25Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He's going to score hatfulls for us next season. Hatfulls!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 16:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:He's going to score hatfulls for us next season. Hatfulls!
No way. He gets a nosebleed if he travels further north than Watford Gap.

27Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 17:32

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I always said he had potential. That Coyle could spot a talent.
Add a head doctor to the squad and Sordell could add 20 or more next season.  He was our only good goalscorer in preseason.  Would love to see him break out of the head case syndrome he has been in.

28Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 17:47

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One Marvin Sordell there's only one Marvin Sordell.

29Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:22

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can just visualise Stuart Pearce in his en suite and masturbating right now, after Sordell's once in a lifetime hat-trick today.

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Mon Apr 21 2014, 20:04; edited 1 time in total

30Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:23

Culcheth_White wrote:I can just visualise Stuart Pearce in his en suite and masturbating right now, after Sordell's once in a lifetime hat-trick yesterday.

Is Culcheth in a different time zone to the rest of us?

31Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 21:32

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

In a strange twist of scheduling I have never seen Marvin kick a ball...... I missed every game he was used.  So no comment from me other than it sounds like he is going to be one of those lads who never reaches potential.
On the other hand he can make it to the hot-tub with Nat after Charlton visit us next season.

32Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Marvin Sordell Mon Apr 21 2014, 22:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just saw the goals, 3 decent finishes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum