Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the MRS thinks...

+10
wessy
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
y2johnny
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:PL clubs paid £1.4 Billion for transfers yesterday, while one of their founder members, with a proud history, is facing extinction, for what is, to the PL, a pittance. It really is a disgrace. 
If Bolton go under, that's me finished. First thing to go is my Sky Sports channel.

I have been supporting Bolton since 1958 but it has all been downhill since Allardyce left. It went seriously wrong when that useless twat Sammy Lee was given the job. One win out of eleven for a team that was comfortably in the top half of the table says all you need to know about Lee without even considering his signings. Then Megson and Coyle. No need to say anything about Megson but Coyle wasted so many opportunities to do better. Then Freedman and Lennon - both good managers but somehow failing to achieve anything at Bolton. And now Parkinson who was never great but is now totally screwed by our financial situation. Very depressing.

I won't be supporting anyone else but somehow I just don't care as much as I used to. The only positive from this is that it must be much better for my blood pressure and stress levels that I don't care as much as before.

22What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Manchester United

:bomb:

23What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:34 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Manchester United

Can't blame you.  it would be good to see a winning and successful team this late in life.

24What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:44 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Can't blame you.  it would be good to see a winning and successful team this late in life.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:22 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:17 pm

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've been gradually falling out of love with football for a few years now, and find more pleasure in playing sport rather than watching it, though the Cricket World Cup was totally awesome to watch. Golf and tennis hold a fascination for me on TV as the best players show me how I should be doing it! 

The coverage on Sky is unbelievably thorough as are their footy highlights.....which are about as much as I can bring myself to sit through these days. The commentators and pundits tend to be irritating.....more so on the BBC. 
I wish they showed top-class badminton more often, one of the UK's most popular participatory sports that I have loved playing. Keeps me fit too without the need for the gym.

Without BWFC, I think my dwindling interest in the game would die completely, except when massive competitions come around. I'm sickened by what has happened to the game.

27What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:24 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Very under-rated game badminton.

28What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:27 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nah, only joking!

I've not been bothered about football for years apart from BWFC and if that goes then that's me done with it.

29What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:29 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As XM says, no stressful Saturdays and ruined weekends. Having said that, I'll even put up with those for a while if it means we survive as we are.

30What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of bellends, it's easy to jump ship and support a better team. You wake up, decide today is the day you support Chorley, and there you go, you have a new team to follow.

Being at Fylde on Tuesday night was like the Bolton of old before the money took over.

Give it a try.

31What the MRS thinks... - Page 2 Empty Re: What the MRS thinks... Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And you've called me a shit fan in the past you turncoat Nat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum