Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

+14
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Cajunboy
rammywhite
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
gloswhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Norpig
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Fri Aug 09 2019, 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that it's definitely on i can't wait! 

Expecting a similar team to last week so not expecting a win but who cares we still have a club for at least a few more days!

7000 tickets sold so far according to the ticket office (that is combined though) so hopefully will get to around 10,000 by tomorrow.

I'm going for a wonderful performance by the kids and a narrow defeat of 1 or 2 nil.

COYWM!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can’t wait? I definitely can as we will get tommed again! Shocked

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't care KP it's just great still having a club to watch even if it means league 2 next season  :COYW:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair point. Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

I also hope that the administrator is able to get the clown's injunction reversed and we never see his sorry face again after tomorrow.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

I also hope that the administrator is able to get the clown's injunction reversed and we never see his sorry face again after tomorrow.
Sorry LPP I hope he does and then gets run out off town the C#@t, bring yer pitchforks and torches !!! ::mad::

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

@MarcIles

A certain someone's legal representatives have been told by a certain club's administrators that their client will not be welcome at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] v [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] game tomorrow.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bassini just contacted Iles to say he's coming.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He's definitely slipping a cog.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:He's definitely slipping a cog.

Well if the judge finds in his favour he might already own the club whether he's a sandwich short of a picnic or not!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Well if the judge finds in his favour he might already own the club whether he's a sandwich short of a picnic or not!

he would still have to pass the fit and proper test.  He didnt even show proof of funds...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

he would still have to pass the fit and proper test.  He didnt even show proof of funds...

It would not stop him owning the club though - that would have been a legitimate and legal business transaction between Anderson (ICI Ltd) and Bassini (Bank of David Sullivan (allegedly) Ltd).

The club however would not be allowed to play in the league though the owners inability to pass the EFL's Fit and Proper Person Test (part of which is the ability to fund the running of the club for at least two years hence).

Not sure why people are using ellipses more frequently these days?

As it now become fashionable or something?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its cool sluffy Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parky said last night the team would be even younger than last weeks so i presume the few remaining senior players aren't playing today?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Been going since 1963 think this is the first time ever that i can't have a stab at naming the team, and even if i did, not sure what half the team look like. Weird

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wessy wrote:Been going since 1963 think this is the first time ever that i can't have a stab at naming the team, and even if i did, not sure what half the team look like. Weird

Sounds as though you are right Wessy - taken from Iles article today -

It is understood Under-18s coaches Nicky Spooner and Gavin McCann prepared the players yesterday, given their familiarity with the available squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live! :COYW:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you can't get Politic's name right then you need to give up as a commentator!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum