Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've had it with lollipop ladies!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've had it  with lollipop ladies! Empty I've had it with lollipop ladies! Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Right! Just read a bit about tipping and someone said people who really deserve it miss out - "who has ever tipped a lollipop lady for example?" No offence to whoever said that but I want to know why some occupations seem to be singled out for special treatment like they deserve an award for doing their job. Lollipop ladies seems to be a current favourite.

Oh such and such was a lollipop lady for over 20 years, she should have a medal. Why?

Lollipop ladies, believe this or not, GET PAID. Yes. It's a job! They don't do it out of the goodness of their hearts to help little kiddies across the street! And you know what. They turn up for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon. They press a button on a pelican crossing and when all the cars have stopped they cross the road part way and then walk back again! OMG, medal all around please!!!

Another similar thing is whenever someone is unhappy at work someone will spout this line... "Well people in the army only get so and so..." GRRR. I can't even be bothered explaining what I mean. How lazy of me.

Anyone else bugged by this stuff? You know. The rubbish comebacks and examples people allow to roll thoughtlessly out of their heads and off their tongues...?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2I've had it  with lollipop ladies! Empty Re: I've had it with lollipop ladies! Sat Sep 08 2012, 07:57

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I am thinking of asking for a tip from every passenger who gets on one of the planes that my crew have performed maintenance on. If it crashes, I will refund them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum