Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How shit is the X Factor?

+5
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
largehat
doffcocker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How shit is the X Factor? Empty How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 02:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The ratings for the X Factor are forever falling - is it any wonder?
I'll forget that it's one of the gayest TV shows in my lifetime and that it's participants represent so much of what I hate about humanity, and focus on the judging panel.
I remember a time when I was interested in what a talent show like the X Factor's judges had to say about an act, because their judgement was relatively trustworthy. Tulisa Conswhateverherfuckingnameis and co. aren't in touch with what the average reasonable viewer thinks and so people are becoming forever more disinterested.
Take for instance the bellend tonight who murdered one of my all time favourites (The Strokes - Last Nite). He was a blatantly crap singer and got 100% approval.
I'm also tired of the acts who would be told to "go home and find something else to do with your life/lives, because singing is not for you" if they were fat, ugly, ginger, spotty etc, but are instead told they have "unbelievable potential", because they turned up in their poncy clothes and are relatively good looking.

2How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 02:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I used to watch the X Factor auditions, when it wasn't in a bloody theatre somewhere and the judges were Cowell, Osborne and Walsh. That was a great format for a television programme.

The greedy twats just want to cash in by having auditions in front of a live audience, it's so unrealistic, I am sick of watching television programmes where you are constantly shown the audience's reaction, it's as though the editors want to let you know how you should feel about whatever it is. Just like canned laughter.

The worst example of this is any Peter Kay DVD, they show either his mother and grandma or some middle aged, middle class twat having a minor stroke after every one of his jokes. I bet if you add it up you spend about 10 percent of it watching the audience.

It's the same with the X Factor these days. I want to see some fat, supremely deluded 17 year old girl absolutely butcher 'Wuthering Heights' and her dreams being dashed by the judges without some other fucker's reaction getting in the way.

I don't even know who that Tulisa thing is, I know she's not a music industry expert in the mould of the original three judges though.

God, doffcocker, you've got me started on the X Factor.

3How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 08:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I used to watch the X Factor auditions, when it wasn't in a bloody theatre somewhere and the judges were Cowell, Osborne and Walsh. That was a great format for a television programme.

Agree with this - it was a great show when they had the auditions with just the judges in the room. I haven't watched since Cowell changed the format.

4How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watching the deluded oinks crucifying good songs is what made the show appealing. It's just another cash cow for Syco Productions but it's not as bad as his crap Red or Black.

5How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 10:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I stay clear of any Simon Cowell, or Simon Fuller, programme - last night was watching a great documentary (part 1 of 7) about how we British have eveolved over the last 2000 years to who we are today - all the outside influences and even internal infuences such as druids.

6How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Mon Sep 10 2012, 12:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I saw parts of it last night from a far and I was cringing at some woman doing britney spears impression or something, chasing gary barlow round the desk......it wasn't exactly great tv before but stooped to a new low last night IMO.

The audience are idiots for egging these people on, it's more like a freak show in a circus than a talent show.

7How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Tue Sep 11 2012, 16:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i hadn't seen this.

honesssstly my god.

8How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Tue Sep 11 2012, 16:39

She looks like Britney Spears and she sings like Britney Spears Razz

9How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Wed Sep 12 2012, 00:44

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just watched your clip, Hipster. Nothing to add...

10How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Wed Sep 12 2012, 14:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's shitter than Captain Shitto Shitson of the Shitatrons from the Shitty Way galaxy singing 'Shit, Shit, I love Shit' in the Shitatrons version of Shit Factor whilst on the toilet having a poo.

11How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Wed Sep 12 2012, 22:27

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It is shit and i should know better than watch it, but i do.

Must also admit to watching Bolton and Eastenders.

12How shit is the X Factor? Empty Re: How shit is the X Factor? Wed Sep 12 2012, 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The way I feel today there is only one song I can think of to cheer me up.

https://youtu.be/n-cD4oLk_D0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum