Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you own any memorabilia?

+6
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
largehat
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 17:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A bible once belonging to Elvis Presley has sold in Manchester for 59,000 pounds.

Do you own anything that once belonged to a famous person? I'm not talking about football memorabilia, unless you're talking about Stephen Hawking's football boots, that's different.

I own a painting done by a famous gangster and a spliff end that has been in Ringo Starr's mouth.

2Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I own a painting done by a famous gangster and a spliff end that has been in Ringo Starr's mouth.

I remember your eBay painting done by a 3 year old. But how do you know the spliff had been in Ringo Starr's mouth?

3Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 17:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I remember your eBay painting done by a 3 year old. But how do you know the spliff had been in Ringo Starr's mouth?

Ringo gave it to me. But there was nothing left on it, the bastard.

4Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 18:16

I own several items once used by Marilyn Monroe.

5Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 18:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:I own several items once used by Marilyn Monroe.

Laughing knickers?

6Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 18:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My bet was 'battery-operated'.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 19:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got a cupboard full of Bolton matchday programs upstairs. Buying a program was one of the best bits of my matchday experience as a child. I often didn't even read them but just having it to hold and sniff during the match was a must. I've also got some older ones that I collected which I used to buy from the car boot.

I haven't looked at one for years, but I'm not throwing them.

8Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:A bible once belonging to Elvis Presley has sold in Manchester for 59,000 pounds.

Do you own anything that once belonged to a famous person? I'm not talking about football memorabilia, unless you're talking about Stephen Hawking's football boots, that's different.

I saw the Elvis auction on TV. The funniest bit was the pair of Elvis Undercrackers which didn't reach the reserve price of £5,000. I see no appeal in a crusty pair of Y fronts irregardless of who wore them.

9Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Mon Sep 10 2012, 22:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A note written to me by paul mccartney, a t-shirt from phil collins after a genesis tour (worn) while performing and a rare Bee Gee album (Life in a Tin Can)given to me before release with no label on it.

10Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Thu Sep 13 2012, 18:50

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

A spoon bent by Uri Geller. Does that count ? Very Happy

11Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Thu Sep 13 2012, 18:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A shit load of old Bolton sighed shirts, and other little beauty's.
O and some shitty Bolton shares.

12Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Thu Sep 13 2012, 19:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A signed frame shirt by Stelios when he came down the Reebok near the end of last season.

Also a signed pendant and football from the bwfc players, class of 2007 I think....oh and a match day programme signed my Bob Taylor! Very Happy

13Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Thu Sep 13 2012, 19:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have that much stuff i would be here all night, got some nice pics of Nat in his civis at Burnden one off's.
Signed shirts loads, branagen, Per Fran, its all worth feck all.

14Do you own any memorabilia? Empty Re: Do you own any memorabilia? Thu Sep 13 2012, 19:23

I've got a guitar signed by Noel and Liam Gallagher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum