Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you give her one.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would you give her one. Empty Would you give her one. Tue Feb 04 2020, 00:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The wife wants a Pygmy goat for her birthday , I've googled the little critters and they are damned cute. Cost isn't a factor so I'm not bothered about all the extras . What she wants she gets but I'm not sure on this one as we have two dogs and four cats and that takes a lot of time and pet sitting when we go out which is a lot. Also it will have to be two as one would be lonely. Something is telling me to say no for the first time. Which could be a problem.

2Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Tue Feb 04 2020, 00:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate's missus keeps a herd of them on their farm near Chorley and they're pretty easy to keep providing you've got a bit of land, but they do trash gardens. They make good pets and can be trained (to a degree) are naturally curious/mischievous and will happily play with dogs if the dogs are up for it. If you've got the land and patience they're fine.

3Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Thu Feb 06 2020, 10:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And you can always make a goat curry when they peg it. Very Happy

4Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Thu Feb 06 2020, 11:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:And you can always make a goat curry when they peg it. Very Happy
There's not much meat on them.

5Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Fri Feb 07 2020, 10:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Had a goat curry when I was on Ascension Island, very nice too. Now you mention it, there wasn't a lot of meat when I think about it,

6Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Fri Feb 07 2020, 10:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Had a goat curry when I was on Ascension Island, very nice too. Now you mention it, there wasn't a lot of meat when I think about it,
That'd be a full size goat too.

7Would you give her one. Empty Re: Would you give her one. Fri Feb 07 2020, 10:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure there would be enough meat to make a pie out of it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum