Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snickers announced as the nation’s favourite chocolate bar

+4
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I used to like the odd Caramac at one time.

I’m quite surprised it’s going considering that Cadbury brought out the Caramilk recently which I believe is very similar?
I love a Turkish Delight, but they're down to the size of one you'd get in a selection box.
It's the 'shrinkflation' lark.
My usual 200g jar of coffee is now 190g and is up in price. We're getting screwed.

When me and the Mrs go into Manchester for an afternoon together, we always without fail load up on chocolate from Poundland in the Arndale.

We usually get a mixed bunch of Turkish delights, lion bars, Yorkie bars and milky ways which have mostly been scoffed by the time we have reached the next pub. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

When me and the Mrs go into Manchester for an afternoon together, we always without fail load up on chocolate from Poundland in the Arndale.

We usually get a mixed bunch of Turkish delights, lion bars, Yorkie bars and milky ways which have mostly been scoffed by the time we have reached the next pub. Very Happy

I'm a bugger for that. Make myself a nice barm and a brew to take upstairs, and I usually reach the landing with just the brew left. My brother accuses me of having a drainpipe fitted in my neck.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I'm a bugger for that. Make myself a nice barm and a brew to take upstairs, and I usually reach the landing with just the brew left. My brother accuses me of having a drainpipe fitted in my neck.

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone tried the peanut butter KitKat? Delicious.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone tried the peanut butter KitKat? Delicious.

No but I’ve had the white one in the past and that was lovely.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fancy a Caramac now they have discontinued them.

Typical. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:I fancy a Caramac now they have discontinued them.

Typical. Very Happy

These are still available though...

Snickers announced as the nation’s favourite chocolate bar - Page 2 MaynardsMidgetGems

:bomb:

:biggrin:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

These are still available though...

Snickers announced as the nation’s favourite chocolate bar - Page 2 MaynardsMidgetGems

:bomb:

:biggrin:
Aaaarrgh. Again!
I need a nice brew and a couple of shortbread biscuits.
Damn! Now I'm doing it. Snickers announced as the nation’s favourite chocolate bar - Page 2 1f62e

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to enjoy a quarter of midget gems from the shop when I was a kid.

They don't seem to taste the same these days for some reason.

On another note, has anyone seen Fox's Sports biscuits recently or have they phased them out too?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Aaaarrgh. Again!
I need a nice brew and a couple of shortbread biscuits.
Damn! Now I'm doing it. Snickers announced as the nation’s favourite chocolate bar - Page 2 1f62e
I'm a shortarse and i'm very offended by all those short jibes, i demand an apology  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
I'm a shortarse and i'm very offended by all those short jibes, i demand an apology  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen that they do mint as well as orange flavour twirls on Amazon Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum