Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New shirts have arrived!

+5
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
wanderlust
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New shirts have arrived! Empty New shirts have arrived! Wed Jul 29 2020, 13:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

2New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Wed Jul 29 2020, 13:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills?

3New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Wed Jul 29 2020, 13:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Bills?
Very Happy

4New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 14:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't they just show us what they look like?

5New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 15:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Why don't they just show us what they look like?

They are probably doing a photoshoot of players wearing them and maybe even a video as well.

No doubt they will do some sort of announcement and build up on twitter and the like first as well.

6New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't model them until Saturday afternoon.

7New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 16:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't model them until Saturday afternoon.
They do lop-sided shirts?

8New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 17:18

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
They do lop-sided shirts?
Box ain't big enough for XXl Nat  Very Happy

9New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Thu Jul 30 2020, 22:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
Box ain't big enough for XXl Nat  Very Happy
Mate - we've seen Nat's bosoms - pre and post-op. 
She is many things - to many people - but unless lockdown has taken it's toll and she stocked up on a certain brand of chocolate and trashed the entire year's supply it's unlikely she's a big 'un.
To my recollection, Nat's figure was unimpressively pleasant and edible depending on your state of mind.

10New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Fri Jul 31 2020, 22:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Being announced tomorrow??

11New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Fri Jul 31 2020, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully with a new Signing or 2

12New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Sat Aug 01 2020, 11:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Didn't we lose money on the Macron deal before? (might be wrong)

13New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Sat Aug 01 2020, 11:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Didn't we lose money on the Macron deal before? (might be wrong)

There was something but I can't quite remember what it was?

Without checking back I think the deal was that we paid them on the number of shirts we sold but obviously ended up that we didn't - so owed them money. I'm fairly sure they are a creditor that we owe 25p in the £ to from the Administration.

Similarly I thought they had a deal that meant they should have supplied shirts last season - the story goes they even delivered them to the club but the Administrator would not accept them?

I'm guessing that there's probably been a deal struck with them by FV to be shirt suppliers (and other things - Technical Sponsors - whatever that means?) this season as part of the deal to sort things out with them?

14New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 17:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

15New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 21:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think it looks good!

16New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 21:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you buying one?

'Le Fondre' on the back?

17New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 21:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are you buying one?

'Le Fondre' on the back?
No, Super Kev but upside down.

18New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 21:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be getting one. Wonder when you're too old to be excited about your club's new shirt?

19New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Mon Aug 03 2020, 22:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:No, Super Kev but upside down.

lol!

20New shirts have arrived! Empty Re: New shirts have arrived! Tue Aug 04 2020, 00:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Made me laugh too.

Shirt design's very fashionable - although a bit too much red for me personally.  Clashes with my eyes. Will still probably buy one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum