Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps

+4
sunlight
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Fri Jul 31 2020, 13:32

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a moron.
Wondering if the cabinet was hand-picked to make Borat look less dumb than we all know he is?

They expelled any minister who dared not follow their line on Brexit. Once that happens you’re left with a pretty shallow pool to choose from. Hence why this cabinet seems to have a particularly high number of incompetents.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:They expelled any minister who dared not follow their line on Brexit. Once that happens you’re left with a pretty shallow pool to choose from. Hence why this cabinet seems to have a particularly high number of incompetents.

Second rule of politics - again.

Once in power do everything to stay there.

Johnson simply got rid of his political opponents who might be future rivals for the leadership - simple as that.

Apart from maybe Gove, is there anyone even remotely looking like challenging Johnson no matter how big a buffoon he is?

And he's 4 years away from the next elections and has a 80 seat majority.

He's probably PM until the run up to the 2029 elections at least!

Price we all have to pay with Labour clubbing together to give Corbyn enough nominations to even stand for election for the next Labour leader following Ed Miliband (and even he was the wrong brother to be elected!!!).

Road to Hell and all that I guess.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The middle classes are all bragging on social media about how they have to do 14 days Quarantine after their Holiday. Telling us all how it wont affect their lifestyle as they all work remotely anyway.
All skyping from their auberge on the cote d`azur.
You are looked down upon now, by the middle classes, if you dont need to Quarantine after your Holiday.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Oh good. Was driving to Germany on the 12th, to see my sister. having to go via France only, and not using my usual Belgium/France/Luxembourg route. 
If I drive through the infected countries, my social standing will be elevated.  There's a silver lining in every cloud Very Happy

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes you should have a zoom meeting with all the others in your group. The middle classes enjoy the complaining more than they do the skiing.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The rest of us have to make do with the Yorkshire coast. Buying fish and chips in a hurricane and eating them in the car with all the windows steamed up. Listening to the raindrops on the roof, and suffering aerial muggings from the Seagulls.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:The rest of us have to make do with the Yorkshire coast. Buying fish and chips in a hurricane and eating them in the car with all the windows steamed up. Listening to the raindrops on the roof, and suffering aerial muggings from the Seagulls.
I'm going to Scotland for a week when I come back, but you make Yorkshire sound so appealing. (Been to Scarborough a few times with work, so I'll give that a miss). Very Happy

10Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Sun Aug 09 2020, 20:30

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

11Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Sun Aug 09 2020, 22:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I used to live in Elgin many years ago, not too far from the Granite City, and its a really nice area, as  remember it. (58 years ago). However, I did enough 'camping' when I was in the army, thanks. So sod that for a game of soldiers.  Very Happy

12Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Mon Aug 10 2020, 00:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
I used to live in Elgin many years ago, not too far from the Granite City, and its a really nice area, as  remember it. (58 years ago). However, I did enough 'camping' when I was in the army, thanks. So sod that for a game of soldiers.  Very Happy
I had a brief torrid affair with a wonderful girl from Lossiemouth in 1973. Thanks for reminding me. Very happy memories of that part of the world.

13Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 11:10

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scotland is a bit like `Game of Thrones` but with Carlsberg Special Brew. I learned all about Scottish History from my Nans biscuit tins.

14Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Scotland is a bit like `Game of Thrones` but with Carlsberg Special Brew. I learned all about Scottish History from my Nans biscuit tins.
They had the Glencoe massacre and the Clearances on biscuit tins?
Or were you dyeing your body blue with woad and necking magic mushrooms at the time you saw them?

15Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 11:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Or were you dyeing your body blue with woad and necking magic mushrooms at the time you saw them?
I like Scotland. It's rather like Las Vegas, in that you can pay for sex with chips.

16Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 12:09

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
I seem to remember it was mainly Bagpipes and Castles. My Nan said they cant go fifteen minutes without calling someone a Bastard. I am sure thats not true though.

I remember Scottish shortbread biscuits as being exceptional quality.

17Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 12:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Frankie Boyle says that in Glasgow the word fucking is just a warning that a noun is on its way.

18Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 12:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:Frankie Boyle says that in Glasgow the word fucking is just a warning that a noun is on its way.
That's just Boyle's way of excusing his own foul language. The guys a wanker  Very Happy

19Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 13:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
I had a brief torrid affair with a wonderful girl from Lossiemouth in 1973. Thanks for reminding me. Very happy memories of that part of the world.
What happened, did she go back on the trawlers, (or the RNAS station)?  Very Happy

20Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Empty Re: Travel quarantine and Grant Shapps Tue Aug 11 2020, 13:11

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:Frankie Boyle says that in Glasgow the word fucking is just a warning that a noun is on its way.

Thats the funnest thing Ive read today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum