Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Groups Of Men Be Banned?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's face it, the vast majority of anti-social problems in this country are caused by men. And a large percentage of those problems are caused by groups of men or "packs".

We've all seen them. In pubs and clubs they tend to wear the pack uniform of a checked shirt and jeans. They think they're cool but they're not. They're loud and agressive but most are cowards that would run a mile if they were seperated from the pack.

It's the same at football matches. These packs of men are quite happy to act the "big I am" when they're surrounded by their friends, but get them alone and they wet themselves just shouting "Coyle Out".

It's time for society to fight back. I am proposing it is made illegal for groups of three men or more to be together in a public place. Do you think this would make it safer on the streets of Bolton tonight?

2Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No thats stupid.

but my idea of jailing all chavs has legs i think.

3Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:No thats stupid.

but my idea of jailing all chavs has legs i think.

The vast majority of pack members are chavs, so I think there is a bit of crossover of our ideas.

On the subject of chavs though, I've long championed a mass cull of everyone under 21.

4Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But most under 21's are intelligent people who will go on to be decent members of society. If you just pick out the chavs it saves time.

Look at the killing of the two officers, the culprit, a chav. What a surprise. If he'd been locked up before that sad event could have been avoided.

5Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Although a babble of bitches are just as bad!

Never mind the family of youths who hang out together and are mainly mixed of male and female nowadays!

Or what about the clique of chavs on council estates, again mix of bothe male and female?

You cannot have one one rule for one and another eule for another, rule has to apply to all!

It will all soon be sorted out with the pack of brains who will pass the English-Baccaleureate.

6Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Although a babble of bitches are just as bad!

Babble of bitches Very Happy

However, you are wrong, when was the last time you witnessed a babble of bitches causing real trouble?

7Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:But most under 21's are intelligent people

WUM.

8Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

imagine one day some of those under 21's will be scientists and doctors!

9Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:imagine one day some of those under 21's will be scientists and doctors!

They won't though, they all want to be footballers or WAGS.

10Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So that means in about 30 years doctors and scientists won't exist Shocked

11Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Fri Sep 21 2012, 13:50

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Being of a more sensitive and delicate disposition myself, sadly I've never been taken seriously enough to become part of one of the rampaging bands of geezers known as 'the lads'.

What puzzles me is when the lads are out on the town their clothes always seem to be matching, be it the aforementioned check shirt & jeans ensemble or any other. Do you have to phone each other while you're getting dressed to make sure everyone's co-ordinated? It's all very mysterious, a bit like the Masons I guess.

12Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Although a babble of bitches are just as bad!

Babble of bitches Very Happy

However, you are wrong, when was the last time you witnessed a babble of bitches causing real trouble?

Hen nights in Amsterdam when they have one sherbert too many......

School girl groupies who hang around certain street corners on council estates and cause trouble - they can be worse than men! - infact the worst areas for that have to be Johnny Fold, Top o'th Brow and the whole of Little Lever!!!

Do you want me to continue...

13Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Hen nights in Amsterdam when they have one sherbert too many......

School girl groupies who hang around certain street corners on council estates and cause trouble - they can be worse than men! - infact the worst areas for that have to be Johnny Fold, Top o'th Brow and the whole of Little Lever!!!

Do you want me to continue...

Have you ever been beaten up by a girl?

14Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, but I know a couple of people who have been, and they have ended up with more bruises than after they were beaten up by lads. Women tend to use their shows more - especially if wearing heels!!!

15Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Sat Sep 22 2012, 13:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Only if they are with other men.

16Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Empty Re: Should Groups Of Men Be Banned? Sat Sep 22 2012, 13:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wheres hat gone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum