Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs

+2
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Mon Aug 24 2020, 17:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Jamie Mascoll has become Bolton Wanderers Head Coach Ian Evatt’s fifteenth signing of the summer.

The left sided defender put pen to paper on an initial one-year deal with an option for a further 12 months and has linked up with his new teammates ahead of the Sky Bet League Two campaign.

The 23 year-old helped Wycombe Wanderers earn promotion to the Championship last season and has previously plied his trade with Charlton Athletic.

Commenting on his move to the University of Bolton Stadium, Mascoll told bwfc.co.uk: "As soon as the interest came about, it was an easy decision to make, especially after speaking to Ian (Evatt).

"I’ve been trying to keep myself fit since I left Wycombe and hopefully I can come here and hit the ground running.

"I’m a quick player and I like to try and run in behind as well.

"I think the style of play here at Bolton will suit me a lot."

Ian Evatt added: “Jamie is another player who is a good age and has no end of improvement to come.

“He is lighting quick, has excellent quality with his left foot and we are excited to add him into our group.”

2OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Mon Aug 24 2020, 17:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never......

3OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Mon Aug 24 2020, 17:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You didn't let us down.

4OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Mon Aug 24 2020, 21:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seems like a switched on guy to me, and like all the others, definitely wants to play for the manager.

5OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Tue Aug 25 2020, 08:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's cover for left back sorted, we could still do with another striker and midfielder i reckon.

6OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Wed Aug 26 2020, 10:20

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Seems like a real coup.

7OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Jamie Mascoll signs Wed Feb 24 2021, 21:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum