Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Natasha Whittam

+12
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
gloswhite
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Banks of the Croal
CEF
Hipster_Nebula
chris_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 13:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha, when you have had the breast argmentation operation, just look me up and ring my bell!

22natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:22

jonnycooper

David Ngog
David Ngog

chris_bwfc wrote:You must be one of the worst bolton fans that there are! Instead of willing the team to go on and win you would rather we went on to lose and the manager got the sack. A) There is no one available to replace him B)that is another 3 points lost. Maybe instead of being so pessimistic you could try and support your team and the manager! All this pessimism is only going to put more pressure on the players to perform!!!
Can,t agree more with you chris(WHAT A SHAMEFUL POST)

23natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not the John Cooper ? Scurvy Murphy ?

24natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:27

jonnycooper

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:Not the John Cooper ? Scurvy Murphy(THE ONE AND ONLY) ?

25natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that you John ? ( You wear spectacles, am I right ?)

26natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:37

jonnycooper

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:Is that you John ? ( You wear spectacles, am I right ?)
yes how would you know?

27natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were at School together. It's a small world. I'm pleased to see you are still fighting the Wanderers corner.

A warm welcome to the board. You will definitely clash with Natasha but I know you wont be afraid to respond in kind!

28natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT saw someone at work today who was a cross between yourself and Homer Simpson. Didn't know whether to laugh or commiserate (so I laughed) Very Happy

29natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:50

jonnycooper

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:We were at School together. It's a small world. I'm pleased to see you are still fighting the Wanderers corner.

A warm welcome to the board. You will definitely clash with Natasha but I know you wont be afraid to respond in kind!
Thanks i love BWFC as much as ever and will slate them when they are poor,,praise them when they are good,,,but never ever want them to lose...........

30natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jonnycooper wrote:Can,t agree more with you chris(WHAT A SHAMEFUL POST)

Are you on crack?

31natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:RT saw someone at work today who was a cross between yourself and Homer Simpson. Didn't know whether to laugh or commiserate (so I laughed) Very Happy

A friend once told me that I resembled William Shakespeare and when I asked why, he said it was because he had been dead a long time. Very Happy

32natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jonnycooper wrote:Thanks i love BWFC as much as ever and will slate them when they are poor,,praise them when they are good,,,but never ever want them to lose...........

That's the spirit. You will do fine on here.

33natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
jonnycooper wrote:Can,t agree more with you chris(WHAT A SHAMEFUL POST)

Are you on crack?

even if he is, he's right Nat. Take your negative shit and stick it where the sun don't shine! santa

34natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

even if he is, he's right Nat. Take your negative shit and stick it where the sun don't shine! santa

Online bullying.

35natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Online bullying.

affraid

36natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reported.

37natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hipster, since when have you been so outspoken? Has Largehat moved in with you?Shocked

38natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster and Largehat are/were the same poster.

39natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ah, missed that when I was off the board for a while. Schizophrenia shows itself in some strange ways.

40natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be so stupid. The mods will confirm thats bollocks.

I've just stepped my game up. The absence of Largehat has meant Nat is getting free reign so I'm taking her down a peg or two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum