Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Natasha Whittam

+12
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
gloswhite
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Banks of the Croal
CEF
Hipster_Nebula
chris_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hhmm, a complete change in character from the HN I knew before though. What happened to LH? He was a bit of a bugger, but was a good poster, and came up with some good comments/points/info

42natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster and Il Sombrero are not one and the same. I am pretty much certain of that.

43natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back to your huge knockers Nat, can we have a picture of a before and after job?

44natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Found it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

45natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking more along the lines of this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

46natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Hhmm, a complete change in character from the HN I knew before though. What happened to LH? He was a bit of a bugger, but was a good poster, and came up with some good comments/points/info

I'm just having a laugh for a change Glos. Don't worry I'm still the same boring, humour vacuum most of the time.

47natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You ain't no humour vacuum. You are the most miserable, banal, mundane, trite poster I have ever come across. Razz

48natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 22:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

When he can be bothered...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

49natasha - FAO Natasha Whittam - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Natasha Whittam Wed Sep 26 2012, 22:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

HN, Thanks god for that. Thought I'd managed to get on to the wrong board Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum