Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Ticket Direct Debit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season Ticket Direct Debit Empty Season Ticket Direct Debit Sun Sep 30 2012, 00:59

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

As i was looking through my bank statement tonight i noticed the direct debit going out of my account for me season ticket. As i saw the amount i just wished it was going to charity rather than them shit arses...anyone else wished their season ticket was spent elsewhere at the moment? Mad

2Season Ticket Direct Debit Empty Re: Season Ticket Direct Debit Sun Sep 30 2012, 01:27

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not got a season ticket , but i feel your pain, cost me 55notes for the Palace and Leeds games, don't win against Leeds and i'll feel well and truly pissed off.

3Season Ticket Direct Debit Empty Re: Season Ticket Direct Debit Sun Sep 30 2012, 11:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If you want your money back you could do bolton on the trades descriptions act at present.

4Season Ticket Direct Debit Empty Re: Season Ticket Direct Debit Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair I miss not having a season ticket anymore. BUT at least the money is spent on something useful, nowadays - watching as many games as possible whilsst drinking the day away!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum