Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want Us To Lose (Part 2)

+6
Hipster_Nebula
JonnyRandom
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Barryjw
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Reply to topic

Do you want us to lose against Leeds?

I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Vote_lcap60%I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Vote_rcap 60% [ 12 ]
I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Vote_lcap40%I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Vote_rcap 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want us to get tonked on Tuesday night. Really hammered. A 4-0 tonking at home to the inbreds from Leeds should be enough to end Coyle's awful reign.

Bolton fans have no beef with Crystal Palace so a home defeat is annoying but nothing more. But being thrashed on our own patch by Leeds United will bring out the boo-boys in their thousands.

Surely you'd rather lose and say goodbye to Coyle than watch a boring 1-1 draw that will keep Coyle in a job for another week or two at least?

2I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:03

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Never want to lose it's not in the DNA. However a lose against Leeds may give the Board a decision to make. Suspect they will procrastinate and a bad result at relegation candidates Millwall will make the decision for them.

3I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I never want us to lose a game, however I do think we will get murdered on tuesday night. If that spells the end for owen and his bunch of backroom morons then so be it.

4I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I have voted yes this time because I despair of ever getting rid of Coyle. I said I would give him 10 games but after 9 (including the League cup) I have had enough. He is clueless and lacks the courage and/or ability to do anything about it. He has to go and the sooner the better.

5I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:52

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

After yeaterday ive changed. Whatever it takes to get coyle to leave

6I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

disgrace.

7I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:disgrace.

This thread is for people that have actually been to Bolton this century.

8I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So that counts me in and you out! haha.

9I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So that counts me in and you out! haha.

I'm in Bolton right now you knobber.

10I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

course you are.

11I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I have said previously I never want us to lose - I do, however, think we will lose...

12I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I want us to get tonked on Tuesday night. Really hammered. A 4-0 tonking at home to the inbreds from Leeds should be enough to end Coyle's awful reign.

Bolton fans have no beef with Crystal Palace so a home defeat is annoying but nothing more. But being thrashed on our own patch by Leeds United will bring out the boo-boys in their thousands.

Surely you'd rather lose and say goodbye to Coyle than watch a boring 1-1 draw that will keep Coyle in a job for another week or two at least?
We'd need a 5 or 6 -0 defeat for it to register, if it gets rid of him and gartside i'd be happy.

13I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 15:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will beat Leeds on Tuesday night. Remember where you read it! It will be close but I think one goal will be enough.

14I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 16:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If only the Birmingham and Palace matches had been back to back as opposed to having the Wednesday victory wedged inbetween, keeping Clueless in a job.

I don't understand why we have to put a run of bad results together before we get rid. We've had him nearly three years and he's obviously not up to the job. It's just a waste of our time and chance of turning a season round.

15I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 16:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our season starts against Leeds. Colin Wanker will have a face like a slapped arse at full time.

16I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Empty Re: I Want Us To Lose (Part 2) Sun Sep 30 2012, 17:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Our season starts against Leeds. Colin Wanker will have a face like a slapped arse at full time.
He will have a red face alright laughing at our useless team and joke of a manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum