Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rescheduled Mansfield game will be on our terms, vows Evatt

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frustrated Wanderers will insist the rescheduled game against Mansfield Town is played at a time of their choosing, manager Ian Evatt warned last night.

For the second time in succession the match at Field Mill fell foul to the weather, this time with Evatt and his players already in the stadium and watching the rain lash down on a rutted and waterlogged playing surface.

Despite match officials passing the pitch at lunchtime, a late afternoon deluge forced them to disappoint the Bolton boss, who had been planning to give new signing MJ Williams a debut.

Mansfield, without a game in the previous 10 days, had requested to get the game on as soon as possible after the first postponement. But Evatt vowed to ensure that all the new signings he made in January would be full integrated into the team by the time it is replayed again.

“The positives are that when it is rearranged – and on our terms this time – we will have all our players available,” said Evatt.

“We were frustrated that it was called off and they initially wanted to play Wednesday but why would we do that?

“Then they wanted to play the game this week so it was agreed with them we’d do it, and then it’s called off again. This time we’ll be making sure that when the game is replayed, it is on our terms, our window of opportunity.

“I’ll have a good look at things with the powers that be and make a call on it.”

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It pissed it down. Big surprise. No one is to blame.

I once turned up at Eric's place and he was out with his Morris Dancing friends. Did I kick up a big fuss?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It pissed it down. Big surprise. No one is to blame.

I once turned up at Eric's place and he was out with his Morris Dancing friends. Did I kick up a big fuss?

Yes i bet you did  Very Happy

Is out with his morris dancing friends a euphemism for dogging?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You cynical wanker, when he says he's going morris dancing he's out prancing round a pole, nothing dodgy about that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum