Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why we should not sack Coyle

+7
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
jayjay23
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't afford to sack him, that would be very worrying considering he's on a rolling contract.

(unless he signed a bumper deal in the summer under the radar)

22Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure his contract runs out at the end of the season but that is seven months away.

23Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So if we "can't afford" to pay him 7 months pay it would suggest we're living month to month.

I'm sure he's well paid, but 7 months pay would hardly be earth shattering.

24Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So if we "can't afford" to pay him 7 months pay it would suggest we're living month to month.

I'm sure he's well paid, but 7 months pay would hardly be earth shattering.

It wouldn't, but don't forget the back room staff as well. Why didn't we just pay Meggo off instead of putting him on gardening leave ?

25Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I appreciate the "full" cost of a sacking and hiring. I suspect it would cost millions.

but the figures of 10-20 million being banded about seem utterly ludicrous to me.

26Why we should not sack Coyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Why we should not sack Coyle Mon Oct 08 2012, 14:21

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We can plod on to the end of season untill OC's contract runs out ..... that will leave us as a bottom half Champs club. Save a few bucks now not having to pay off OC and lose out on that lucrative Prem TV money next year.

To be honest I do not believe that Sir Alex himself could turn this shower around in time for this season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum