Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the worst thing you've woken up with?

+6
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Quent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once woke up with lobsters on my piano. After a trip to the Doctor he told me I was probably dyslexic and that I really had crabs on my organ.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Never sleep in a tent. Chances are you could wake up next to one of these mad bints.

What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Liz+jones+glastonbury
What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Tracey-emin-everyone-i-have-ever-slept-with-1963-1995What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Tracey-emin-scowl

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Think I read it in one of the loacl papers with regards to Steve Kean and the main reason he went out drinking and got done for drink driving - that said morning he work up to find a all-mighty heffer in his bed with him and when it turned round it was actually Bolton Hater!!! That would be enough for any man or woman to turn to drink finding him in bed with you!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater does look attractive when he is dolled up. After a pint of Absinthe I reckon I would..

Where there's a hole, there's hope.

What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 346ruis

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A black eye, no idea it wasn't there when i went to bed.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Numpty 28723 wrote:Never sleep in a tent. Chances are you could wake up next to one of these mad bints.

What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Liz+jones+glastonbury
What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Tracey-emin-everyone-i-have-ever-slept-with-1963-1995What's the worst thing you've woken up with? - Page 2 Tracey-emin-scowl
That is fucking just plain horrible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum