Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sammy Lee's Bolton Wanderers signings

+6
Hip Priest
okocha
Feby
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffys response is below  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What did Bruce Forsyth wear on his head?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lusty please stop it, you're not helping!  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What did Bruce Forsyth wear on his head?
I'll have you know that Brucie had a fine head of hair! Good strong bristles, no rubbish. The fact that he washed it with a Vax Steamer should in no way throw doubt upon its genuine nature.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:Sluffy, I have to agree with Norpig on the subject of Lusty. Your constant calling out of anything he posts isn't doing the forum any favours.

Whenever I visit the site, which I find myself doing less and less recently, it's nigh on impossible to avoid your berating of him and no one comes here to read that. To be honest, I can't see what he does to provoke you so much (maybe he's very subtle and clever about it?) but it is impossible to avoid your damning replies, especially the way you constantly call him out for having personal issues.

Maybe you should take a more laid back approach, let the site be what it is and not feel the need to correct peoples opinions that you disagree with. After all it's just a football forum with "Nuts" in the title and about 10 core members. It's your forum and you can of course choose to do what you like but I think you're smart enough to at least listen to your members (see above) who are clearly asking you to dial it down.

I would however like to ask that you to stop referring to Lusty as having personal or mental heath issues. That you feel sorry for him and that you think there is something missing in his life etc. It's none of your (or our) business to post to a public forum and wholly inappropriate.

Thank you for your view.

I stand by ALL I've said.

To be frank I couldn't care how you or anyone else on here thinks, it is as I oft time state, only the internet and just a social media site and means (or should do) the square root of fuck all to everybody posting on it - but clearly it isn't to some.

That said though and for my own personal reasons, I am going to be largely away from the site for a number of weeks starting from the fourteenth of this month if things are not changed or cancelled.

It therefore seems reasonable to me to continue to laugh at Wanderlust away from the site until then.

I've no doubt this break won't lead to a permeant resolution of the matter because one of us has no need for social media other than for information or just a laugh, whilst the other has a clear need to seek validation of himself from it.

I believe that to be fair and reasonable on my part.

Trust that is agreeable to all?

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Thank you for your view.

I stand by ALL I've said.

To be frank I couldn't care how you or anyone else on here thinks, it is as I oft time state, only the internet and just a social media site and means (or should do) the square root of fuck all to everybody posting on it - but clearly it isn't to some.

That said though and for my own personal reasons, I am going to be largely away from the site for a number of weeks starting from the fourteenth of this month if things are not changed or cancelled.

It therefore seems reasonable to me to continue to laugh at Wanderlust away from the site until then.

I've no doubt this break won't lead to a permeant resolution of the matter because one of us has no need for social media other than for information or just a laugh, whilst the other has a clear need to seek validation of himself from it.

I believe that to be fair and reasonable on my part.

Trust that is agreeable to all?

Well, I appreciate your position and hope you don’t mind me having offered my opinion on the matter regardless of you not caring for it.

I hope all is well with you and yours and that you’re able to enjoy your break, Sluffy.

I’m sure everyone will be talking as much bollocks as usual when you return. We’ll all do our best to keep Bonce in line too.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Don't be so hard on yourself, Sluffy. Enjoy your break, and come back refreshed.
I took a break from Nuts once. June 6th 2018 I think. If I remember rightly I was in custody at the time, so I at least had an excuse.
No charges were brought, but the lady in question bought thicker curtains.

Ye not worth getting upset over Sluffy, I read the comments here as friendly advice - everyone respects what you do on here and nobody wants to see you leave.

Hopefully see you back on here sooner rather than later.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Ye not worth getting upset over Sluffy, I read the comments here as friendly advice - everyone respects what you do on here and nobody wants to see you leave.

Hopefully see you back on here sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

I'm not upset though?

I must have worded my post badly if first Bonce and now you seemed to have gathered that from it?

All being well I will be back on the site more permanently again hopefully at the very end of November/beginning of December.

It is what it is and I've no intention of leaving nor not standing against the crowd on here, if required to do so again, on my return.

I'll endeavour to view Nuts frequently but my circumstance will be that I doubt that I will be in a position to want to post much if at all.

Thank you (and others) for your concern but I'll be fine, just that real life takes prescience for me for the best part of the next two months.

I'll be back laughing at Wanderlust again soon enough!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
I'll be back laughing at Wanderlust again soon enough!
Almost managed to get through a post without having another go at me - just couldn't quite manage it could you? Smile

Anyhow I hope your absence isn't for medical reasons - unless you happen to be going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Have a good break Sluffy mate. Hope it's nothing troublesome that's causing your lengthy absence.

Rest yourself up and come back renewed and refreshed.

And if I did ever shout at you in CAPLOCKS as you say, I apologise. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum