Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OGS... fucked us off apparently.

+4
mark leach
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 14:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thought this deserved its own thread...

OGS has stated he has 'no interest' in managing us apparently.

Obviously
he is waaaaay to big and special for Bolton, a manager of some shitty
Norwegian side who's only other achievement is to win a reserve league
with a side that would beat most premier league first teams.

no doubt Barcelona or real Madrid will be offering him a multi-million pound a year contract soon... Rolling Eyes

fuck the pretentious cunt and move on...

prick...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, you fickle bastard Rebel. You wanted to have sex with him last week.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, you fickle bastard Rebel. You wanted to have sex with him last week.

that's before he basically said my club is not 'big' enough for him...

now i think hes a wanker... Laughing

He was never going to choose Bolton with bigger jobs out there. Like at Ewood.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is just sad, the thread i mean.

Can you blame him? He's had talks with Villa, he's ambitious, well thought of, will be touted for every premier league job that comes up.

"pretentious cunt." Sorry but this such a knuckle dragger comment.

I did get my hopes up when that "interested" in the blackburn job report came out but if he's happy to bide his time so be it, we move on.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:He was never going to choose Bolton with bigger jobs out there. Like at Ewood.

your such an idiot...

He's also ruled himself out of the Blackburn job...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This is just sad, the thread i mean.

Can you blame him? He's had talks with Villa, he's ambitious, well thought of, will be touted for every premier league job that comes up.

"pretentious cunt." Sorry but this such a knuckle dragger comment.

I did get my hopes up when that "interested" in the blackburn job report came out but if he's happy to bide his time so be it, we move on.

why is he not a pretentious cunt?

he obviously thinks Bolton is not a big enough job for him, he much to big and special for us...

thus he is a prick who thinks he is above us...

I hope i can laugh at him failing when he bites off more than he can chew and gets fucked over working for a 'big' club...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wake up.

Bolton isn't a big club and never will be, what makes you think someone who was offered the Villa job would consider us.

If you're deluded you might, otherwise you're just talking shite. Throwing around "ard man" insults won't change that I'm afraid.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wake up.

Bolton isn't a big club and never will be, what makes you think someone who was offered the Villa job would consider us.

If you're deluded you might, otherwise you're just talking shite. Throwing around "ard man" insults won't change that I'm afraid.

it would be nice if you actually acted like you give a fuck from time to time as well...

Tell me, why do you come on Bolton forums, you have no passion whatsoever...

Its like you couldn't care less about the demise of our club.

10OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're mixing up "passion" and acting like a fucking chav.

Passion isn't abusing anyone and everyone and saying the word "cunt" every 10 seconds.

11OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You're mixing up "passion" and acting like a fucking chav.

Passion isn't abusing anyone and everyone and saying the word "cunt" every 10 seconds.

I appreciate I dont help myself by using such profane language, however, its a way of venting frustration.

im sure you hear bad language at games...

I know I knee-jerk, but this is just something I do.

I feel that the Bolton job is a step up from managing any club in Norway. He sounds to me like he is holding out for one of the massive's to come in for him instead - one of the jobs were he will fall flat on his face by biting off more than he can chew.

Either that, or he is worried about taking on a club were he wont have a blank cheque book to use - always a sign of a manager who thinks he is not as good as other people thin he is. A manager with a bottomless pit of cash can always 'buy' his way out of trouble.

12OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:23

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's just been on GMR that the job is not for him.

13OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Throwing around "ard man" insults won't change that I'm afraid.

Don't be stupid, the first rule of fottball forums is whoever throws around the most insults is a "hard man".

14OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 17:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you sure he's not still in for the Rovers job? I thought he was still up for it as they have more money than sense.

15OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Mon Oct 15 2012, 20:05

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If anything hes being the opposite of a wanker.

Hes being loyal to a small club and wants to see out winning the league with them.

He turned down Villa and Blackburn so its not as if its personal.

Hes settled with his family in his home country leading his old club to a second title, were 18th in the Championship with no money, can't believe he isn't enticed!

16OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Tue Oct 16 2012, 09:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:If anything hes being the opposite of a wanker.

Hes being loyal to a small club and wants to see out winning the league with them.

He turned down Villa and Blackburn so its not as if its personal.

Hes settled with his family in his home country leading his old club to a second title, were 18th in the Championship with no money, can't believe he isn't enticed!

your wrong, he will have a job with a so called 'big' club come December...

he thinks hes better than bolton, thus why I think this makes him a dick, sorry.

17OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:03

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We are going to end up with mick mcarthy arent we Sad

18OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:07

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

JonnyRandom wrote:We are going to end up with mick mcarthy arent we Sad

Don't worry, people who know about football will understand this.

19OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:15

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your wrong, he will have a job with a so called 'big' club come December...

he thinks hes better than bolton, thus why I think this makes him a dick, sorry.

How am I? He has promised to stay and see out the season.

So if he does get a 'big job' in December it will prove:

- He did keep his promise and saw out the season (and probably title)

- He isn't being a pretentious cunt because he is actually wanted by a big club.

Aside from that I don't actually see what all the fuss was about him. Hes inexperienced in this league, and most likely is shite at defensive tactics, which is 70% of what we need. Almost every scoreline of theirs ive happened to see they have conceded, just scored 3-4.

Lets be honest, if he had been an average Championship player and then won the league with Molde no one would be excited, its only because hes ex-united, which actually makes me personally want him less.

Id rather have Dougie Freedman.

20OGS... fucked us off apparently.  Empty Re: OGS... fucked us off apparently. Tue Oct 16 2012, 13:15

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Numpty 28723 wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:We are going to end up with mick mcarthy arent we Sad

Don't worry, people who know about football will understand this.

Eh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum