Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which bunch of whingers are worse?

+2
boltonbonce
wanderlust
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which bunch of whingers are worse? Empty Which bunch of whingers are worse? Tue Nov 09 2021, 13:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the one hand we've got what is described as "woke" culture - wets who complain endlessly about the injustice of the world despite living in a rich country and enjoying all the benefits of the luck of their birthplace and take freedom of speech, having children, freedom of movement, free medical care, the welfare state etc etc etc for granted.
Some of them get on my tits. A younger generation that seems to think they're "entitled" to a job/money/luxury goods/hummous etc - and there are so many examples of stupid laws, protests and policies made to accommodate them.

And now we've got other folk who get all precious and morally outraged because - for example - they feel that being advised to do something like wearing a mask to stop them gobbing their flu/covid/cold germs on others is an "attack on their human rights" - which is hardly comparable to being banged up in a Gulag and tortured is it?
All these attention-seeking "disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" self-righteous pricks are starting to get on my tits now. Frankly these conspiracy theorist ****ers are softer than the woke numpties they think they are so clever in slagging off.

Where the **** are the grown-ups?
Or does everyone in Britain feel the need to jump on one bandwagon or another?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I was a kid I was the proud owner of a golliwog. I also collected the Robertson's Jam gollies.

I've now cancelled myself.  Which bunch of whingers are worse? 1f62c

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:When I was a kid I was the proud owner of a golliwog. I also collected the Robertson's Jam gollies.

I've now cancelled myself.  

I blame Enid Blyton....

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You would!!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The ones currently grinding my gears are the conspiracy theorists who refuse to get a Covid jab - many of whom are prepared to lose their jobs over it. Still not been told what the conspiracy is - perhaps a covert sterilisation programme?
It's certainly not injecting folk with drugs that make them more attention-seeking in a bid to make the boring tw@ts seem interestingly controversial.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm just sitting here with my WWII battle bowler on, waiting for it all. to pass. However, the way things are going, only God knows what the next phase of this ridiculous inter-personal recognition and behavior will take.
I'm glad we've got Nat to keep us grounded with her views of the real world.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm classed as a snowflake on FB as i'm fairly left wing but there is a lot of people who seem to be morally outraged all the time and feel the need to complain about almost anything.

Even i as a lefty loony (apparently) get tired of it all sometimes. perhaps it's my age?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum