Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shit fan alert!

+6
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Norpig
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shit fan alert! Empty Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I noticed the game against Crewe is tomorrow night and to be brutally honest i don't know if i can be arsed going to this game.

The game was originally changed due to the Rugby League World Cup and a game being at the Unibol but i presume that's not happening so why didn't they change it back to Saturday?

I'm still knackered from my weekend away and i'm thinking a night on the couch watching it on ifollow sounds far more attractive than actually going.

Am i a shit fan? I need people to convince me i should actually go to the game tomorrow so come on people convince me!

I am aware i am opening myself up to various insults (Nat being number 1 on that list)  Very Happy

2Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 13:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still barred. Still weak and dehydrated, but I'm getting better by the day. Don't force yourself Norpig, it's not worth it.

3Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm still barred. Still weak and dehydrated, but I'm getting better by the day. Don't force yourself Norpig, it's not worth it.
Hope you feel better soon Boncey, not covid related i hope?

4Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 14:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Hope you feel better soon Boncey, not covid related i hope?
No. Started as a simple cold, then I must have eaten something dodgy, because I spent a good week holed up in the bog. Really took it out of me, but I'm back eating solids, so I'm hoping I'm over it.
Sitting up in the West Stand with the runs isn't my idea of fun, so it'll be iFollow for me.

5Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 14:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Get yourself to the game, Norpig. I wish I could. This should be a good win and potentially a turning point to a string of better results which you shouldn’t miss. Your voice can make the difference! 🥴

6Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 15:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't go!

You're an old man now.

Just lie on the sofa with a bottle of JD.

7Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Don't go!

You're an old man now.

Just lie on the sofa with a bottle of JD.
Sounds like a great idea!

8Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I noticed the game against Crewe is tomorrow night and to be brutally honest i don't know if i can be arsed going to this game.

The game was originally changed due to the Rugby League World Cup and a game being at the Unibol but i presume that's not happening so why didn't they change it back to Saturday?

I'm still knackered from my weekend away and i'm thinking a night on the couch watching it on ifollow sounds far more attractive than actually going.

Am i a shit fan? I need people to convince me i should actually go to the game tomorrow so come on people convince me!

I am aware i am opening myself up to various insults (Nat being number 1 on that list)  Very Happy

Absolute shit fannery of the highest order.

You need to PM wanderlust and get the name of his armchair provider.

9Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:No. Started as a simple cold, then I must have eaten something dodgy, because I spent a good week holed up in the bog. Really took it out of me, but I'm back eating solids, so I'm hoping I'm over it.
Sitting up in the West Stand with the runs isn't my idea of fun, so it'll be iFollow for me.

You massive lightweight. I once went to the game with 4 broken ankles and a bladder infection.

10Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Absolute shit fannery of the highest order.

You need to PM wanderlust and get the name of his armchair provider.
You took your time! I was expecting far worse abuse as well  Very Happy

11Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 17:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You massive lightweight. I once went to the game with 4 broken ankles and a bladder infection.
I thought it was four stomachs cows had.

12Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 17:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:No. Started as a simple cold, then I must have eaten something dodgy, because I spent a good week holed up in the bog. Really took it out of me, but I'm back eating solids, so I'm hoping I'm over it.

I bet you are a walking advert for the GUM clinic! Laughing

13Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 17:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig, I would have thought that the Mrs has put up with enough of you with galavanting round the lakes with your pissed up antics she would have wanted you to go? Very Happy

14Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 20:40

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If your not ILL then get your arse off the coach, your team needs you. Get well soon Bonce

15Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Thu Nov 11 2021, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:If your not ILL then get your arse off the coach, your team needs you. Get well soon Bonce
Thanks Wessy. Very frustrated, but I'll survive.

16Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Fri Nov 12 2021, 17:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Go. 
To. 
The. 
Match. 

Although I bet this will be a bit of a theme and will affect tonight's crowd and atmos. My dad is doing the same.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Sat Nov 13 2021, 00:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you go?

18Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Sat Nov 13 2021, 08:33

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don’t feel too bad Norpig, I decided on the iFollow route too rather than make a late cross Pennines trip on a wet Friday night. I console myself that the club already have my ST gate money so I’m adding to the coffers with another tenner on top!! If that makes me a shit fan, tough titty but I’ll be there for the next one and I’ll make up for this by going to Donny and Rotherham!! 😉

19Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Sat Nov 13 2021, 18:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Norpig Nursing another hangover? Very Happy

20Shit fan alert! Empty Re: Shit fan alert! Sat Nov 13 2021, 21:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Did you go?
Who?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk