Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM NEWS: MJ Williams and Harry Brockbank 'come through training fine'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TEAM NEWS: MJ Williams and Harry Brockbank 'come through training fine' 13173629

Wanderers boss Ian Evatt says MJ Williams and Harry Brockbank have “come through training fine” ahead of Saturday's trip to Accrington.

Williams hasn’t featured since suffering a dislocated shoulder in the 1-0 defeat at Wycombe last month, while Brockbank has been sidelined by an Achilles problem.

Evatt also confirmed that Josh Sheehan (ACL) and Lloyd Isgrove (hamstring) have both had successful surgery this week.

“The surgeries have gone well for Josh and Lloyd - very successful,” said the Bolton boss.

“Obviously it starts their road to recovery now and Lloyd’s will be shorter than Josh’s, but not coming back anytime soon.

“The positives are that MJ and Harry have come through training fine today and will be available for Saturday.”

Evatt admits having Williams back in the squad is a big plus and insists recent performances have shown just how important the Welshman is.

He added: “It’s massive. I can’t stress how important it is to have him back.

“I think - myself included as well as probably the entire football club - sometimes when you get the type of player that MJ is, you don’t really appreciate what he does and what he is until he’s gone.

“I think that’s been proven in the last few weeks, so great to have him back and hopefully we can keep him in one piece.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum