Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much does it cost to watch Bolton at home including a programme, pie and a cup of tea?

+4
WhiteBic
Bolton Nuts
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

£28.90p apparently!

Less than Burnley, £29.30, or Blackpool £30.70, but more expensive than Blackburn £22.50 or Wigan £27.10.

It costs £24.00 at dear old Bury, £35.00 at City and £38.60 at United!

Loads of other club stats here if anybody is interested -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

its costs me a lot more that that...

maybe i should have a cup of tea instead of several pints of strong larger then Laughing

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Programme = £3
Pie = £1.80
Tea = £1.50

All prices are approximations... but that is £6.30 without the ticket. Which leaves about £22 for a ticket. Where can you sit for that?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Biggie is right. You are talking £28 just for a ticket

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Maybe its a season ticket cost split in to 24 matches?

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think my ticket works out at less than £17 per game.

It could be the average ticket price at a typical gate attendance? So it would take ST, consessions, adults, juvenile, box and suite ticket prices. Average gate income/ Avergage attendance?

Last edited by WhiteBic on Thu Oct 18 2012, 18:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Biggie wrote:Programme = £3
Pie = £1.80
Tea = £1.50

All prices are approximations... but that is £6.30 without the ticket. Which leaves about £22 for a ticket. Where can you sit for that?

True, i've just looked on our website and for a ticket on saturday it would cost an adult £24, that including the above would be £29.30 if my calculations are correct.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pies cost more than £1.80. Meat n potato are something like £2.20 and steak are a bit more. Rip off.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Pies cost more than £1.80. Meat n potato are something like £2.20 and steak are a bit more. Rip off.

They are indeed and by half time they are always fucking burnt to a frazzle. Those flavour free fucking hotdogs are no better. An oversized bun with a shitty frankfurter and don't get me started on the crap that passes for a beefburger.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Must admit the best "food" I have had at half-time was not at Bolton but at Hull's ground, first time I went. It was a bit like a roast, with gravy in a wrap. It was damn tasty and not bad for 90p!

But best price I have had for football match was at Ajax. €10 for the ticket, match programme was free and drinks of Heineken, which I could take back to my seat in a plastic cup, was only €2.

PS is it regulation that alcohol cannot be drank in the seats??? Just seems daft that a plastic glass of a cold alcoholic drink cannot be taken but a hot drink, such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate can be - which is more damaging if thrown???

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was better at the Reebok when Greenhalgh's had the contract. Nowt wrong with Hollands pies but they just sit in those ovens until they are sold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum