Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Beautiful!

Beautiful!

+3
wanderlust
karlypants
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Thu Jun 23 2022, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

She must have caught you sniffing them.
So wrong yet so funny KP  Very Happy

22Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Thu Jun 23 2022, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf


The delicious Holliday Grainger.

23Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Thu Jun 23 2022, 16:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:

She must have caught you sniffing them.
So wrong yet so funny KP  Very Happy

Very Happy

24Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 01:55

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:
The delicious Holliday Grainger.

I'm totally with you on this one Cajun mate. I've been in love with Holly for many years now. It started all those years ago with a single episode of Waterloo Road and now I just can't give her up.
One day we'll be together. (If I can just figure out a way to get rid of the missus!)

25Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 09:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

She must have caught you sniffing them.
Erm...no I wouldn't and have no desire to.
Worryingly, she's been here for 6 days now and hasn't done any washing whatsoever.
For a woman whose worldly possessions were crammed into one suitcase she either places high value on having plenty of pants or...well I really don't want to think about the alternative.

26Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 09:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Erm...no I wouldn't and have no desire to.
Worryingly, she's been here for 6 days now and hasn't done any washing whatsoever.
For a woman whose worldly possessions were crammed into one suitcase she either places high value on having plenty of pants or...well I really don't want to think about the alternative.
KP does, he loves that kind of thing  Twisted Evil

27Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 09:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One for Lusty

Beautiful! - Page 2 Lily-James-FFF

28Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 11:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:One for Lusty

Beautiful! - Page 2 Lily-James-FFF
Why thank you! I do find her attractive despite her obvious flaws Smile

29Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 12:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Why thank you! I do find her attractive despite her obvious flaws Smile
No flaws as far as i can see, she is extremely beautiful to me  Very Happy

30Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 13:10

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another for you, KP.....and you could play a round with her.....

Beautiful! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB7Icdp3l_AQL68DngaZA_fXa8jF2iJS0bXg&usqp=CAU

31Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 15:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hip Priest wrote:

I'm totally with you on this one Cajun mate. I've been in love with Holly for many years now. It started all those years ago with a single episode of Waterloo Road and now I just can't give her up.
One day we'll be together. (If I can just figure out a way to get rid of the missus!)
I'm sure you know, but Holly and Harry Treadaway have been an item since 2015 and she had twins in May 2021.  The Capture 2 is meant to be on TV later this year and hopefully another Cormoron Strike series .  We can but dream.

32Beautiful! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful! Yesterday at 16:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Another for you, KP.....and you could play a round with her.....

Beautiful! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB7Icdp3l_AQL68DngaZA_fXa8jF2iJS0bXg&usqp=CAU
I see what you did there! Very Happy

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum