Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Worry, At Least We're Not Rovers

+13
Mallorca Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
chris_bwfc
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Dougie Freedman was a pisspoor appointment, but Blackburn are about to trump us with the announcement that Henning Berg is to be their new manager.

No experience of English football management and recently sacked by some crappy Norweigen club.

It's an Owen Coyle appointment, only worse.

Maybe he's not the manager we had in mind, but I don't doubt he'll get us promotion this season. Whether he can cut it in the PL is another matter.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think cutting it in the PL is a problem he'll have to face, so don't worry.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha. After all that front from Bolton hater about us appointing a duff manager, you boys now appoInt someone I've never heard of.. Brilliant.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back in June, when asked about the blackburn job. "No managers with credibility would accept a job like that." - Henning berg.

It just gets better!

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Maybe he's not the manager we had in mind, but I don't doubt he'll get us promotion this season. Whether he can cut it in the PL is another matter.

The only thing i dont doubt is that you are finishing in the bottom half. We will be laughing as we leap you Wink

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Maybe he's not the manager we had in mind, but I don't doubt he'll get us promotion this season. Whether he can cut it in the PL is another matter.

And when we are in a division above you an forgot about your team youl have to find a different forum were you can spend your time racking up 600+ posts on a team you dont even support aaahahaha

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The Venkys are awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The Henning Berg quote takes the cake.

HB: "No managers with credibility would accept a job like that."
Venkys: "You are unemployed. Here's some chicken."
HB: "I'm happy to return to my former club!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blackburn fans: "We're a super big club and Harry Redknapp will be our next manager!"

Harry Redknapp: "Keep dreaming inbred chicken lovers!"

Venky's: "Henning Berg is our man!"

Bolton fans: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Burnley fans: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Blackburn fans: "So what, Henning Berg is obviously the man to take us to the Premier!"

Everyone who isn't a Blackburn fan: "Yeah, the Blue Square Bet Premier!"

Last edited by Lt. Boon on Wed Oct 31 2012, 21:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix typo)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Blackburn fans: "We're a super big club and Harry Redknapp will be our next manager!"

Harry Redknapp: "Keep dreaming inbred chicken lovers!"

Venky's: "Henning Berg is our man!"

Bolton fans: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Burnley fans: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Blackburn fans: "So what, Henning Berg is obviously the man to take us to the Premier!"

Everyone who isn't a Blackburn fan: "Yeah, the Blue Square Bet Prmeier!"

lol sounds just spot on that, they will wish they kept steve kean.

I'm surprised even Henning Berg took the job as Blackburn is like going to a 3rd world country Laughing

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's all very funny and it seems that anyone who joins them loses their morality.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That Venky's advert ensures that Blackburn will be the laughing stock of english football for many years to come! Karma is a bitch ::FU::

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

And the Burnley manager has even less managerial experience than ours!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Did a decent job at Watford to be fair though and certainly did not deserve to be sacked. Good luck to him and Burnley.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Good luck to him and Burnley.

Really?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yeah, why not.

I've always wanted the North west teams to do well as long as they are not playing us.

It's fun watching them struggle at times but I rather see them do well than teams from other parts of the country.

That's how I look at things anyway.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Not sure I can wish Burnley good luck..

g

No, I can't. Tried.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well at least you gave it a go!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

chris_bwfc wrote:And the Burnley manager has even less managerial experience than ours!

By a few months in terms of a first team manager. He was assistant to Malky Mackay (I wonder where he is now) and when Dyche took over he achieved more in one season than Mackay did in his time at Watford (with less to work with).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum