Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you had had enough of this life, how would you end it.

+6
Sluffy
Spirit of 58
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would get in my muzzy and hit a wall flat out. How about you?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd go in a mosque and ask some muslims if they think whites smell. I wouldn't get out alive.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Go to the centre of Astley Bridge and just shout, "Oi, Patel! You owe me a quid!!!"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does Patel owe you a pound?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why does Patel owe you a pound?

He didn't have enough for his BFH!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'd go in a mosque and ask some muslims if they think whites smell. I wouldn't get out alive.

This isn't what I said I'd do. I said I'd ask if they thought afro-caribbeans smell. Don't edit my posts like that. Knobhead.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Strange ! Shocked

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'd go in a mosque and ask some muslims if they think whites smell. I wouldn't get out alive.

This isn't what I said I'd do. I said I'd ask if they thought afro-caribbeans smell. Don't edit my posts like that. Knobhead.

BDP - Am I missing something ? Explain please.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was something that was said to me by a moderator on here.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tbh I don't know who edited your post but I hope their intention was in fun. If they had any other reason for changing your post I would have hoped they would have explained why to you or otherwise what is the point of you or indeed anyone else posting if what they actually write is changed to something completely different to what was intended.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm sure it was only for fun. They're still a knobhead though Smile .

I removed a racist remark. Another one was edited, although not by me.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but thems the rules on here.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It wasn't racist.

But if it was racist so was the edited version.

Knobhead.

Is someone who hates Bolton and its people a racist? If so, I'm guilty.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It wasn't edited by me - I don't even see his posts unless someone else quotes them. If you had had enough of this life, how would you end it. 2809350973

On topic, if I wanted to off myself, I'd support Manchester United. My heart would be like "WTF???" and I'd keel over and die.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

If I offended anybody by removing/editing Bernard Dennis Park's racist post I apologise. I thought the idea was to kick it out. I do not care for seeing blatant racism about on here. I will follow the proper channels next time.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Knobhead. If what I posted was racist so was what you edited it to. It was also a clear reference to something a moderator on here said to me. So don't try and make me out to be a racist. If I am so are you.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernardo, Chill out man!! Enjoy your spliff, smoke your shit, and relax. No need to have a go at a mod. If a mod edits something it generally means a poster may have crossed the line.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If the post was deemed to be racist it should have been removed immediately by a mod - I think we can all agree on that.

If it had been removed then Bernard should have been told this so that he could be clear as to what is acceptable on here or alternatively give his say on why the post was not racist in the first place - people can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes, even mods!

For a post 'deemed' to be racist, to be altered by a mod to simply replace one ethnic group by another is bizarre to say the least - as in effect the mod as changed a post of someone else he considered to be racist and rewritten it and substituted a racist post from himself instead!!!

Not notifying the original poster further compounds the problem in that apparently they are not allowed to say something deemed to be racist whilst the mod can!

All on all I think we better draw a line under this one and in future remove anything thought to be dodgy and ask the poster if they really meant to say what they did. We all will know where we stand then.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Or we could ban the poster that makes the racist comment - particularly if it is a repeated offence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum