Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joyce v Parker

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joyce v Parker Empty Joyce v Parker Sat Sep 24 2022, 22:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Should be a good match and will be on shortly.

Joe Joyce has hung around for too long in the armatures and so left it late in his career to reach the top in the professional game - but don't underrate him. he's definitely a good one!

So to is Joseph Parker, like Joyce seems to have flown under the radar for much of his career - even though he was a world champion for a short while!

Joyce is the bigger and better fighter for my money, shame one of these two has to lose though as it probably spells the end for their careers.

As I say, Joyce to win for me.

2Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sat Sep 24 2022, 22:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parker by KO I say

3Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sat Sep 24 2022, 23:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joyce deservingly won, dominated throughout.  Nice KO to claim the victory, both took some very strong blows

4Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sat Sep 24 2022, 23:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I rate Joyce very highly.

I reckon he would beat Joshua.

I don't think there are many better than him, but his age is going to be a factor soon as he is getting close to being forty now.

He needs to get a world championship contest soon whilst he's still at his peak, but I think he best avoid Fury if he could.

I reckon he could beat Usyk, but I doubt that will be a match that is ever made.

I guess he really needs Dubois to beat Usyk then the rematch between the two would be on.

I can't see Dubois beating Usyk though which would derail that plan!

Anyway, for now I think Joyce has come out of the shadows and shown how good he is.

I look forward to his next match whoever he fights.

5Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sun Sep 25 2022, 02:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like White but his hand speed isn't great. He's a unit but takes way too many punches and I know he keeps going but there are heavyweights out there who move a lot better and punch quicker - including Fury.

6Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sun Sep 25 2022, 02:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I like White but his hand speed isn't great. He's a unit but takes way too many punches and I know he keeps going but there are heavyweights out there who move a lot better and punch quicker - including Fury.

Eh???

What are you talking about?

Who is White?

Do you mean Dillian Whyte?

If so why are you talking about him on the Joe Joyce / Joseph Parker fight thread?

And yes, we all know Fury is a better boxer than 'White' [sic] because he, Fury, stopped him in their fight just a few months back!!!

..dunno..

And fwiw is why I said in my post above why it would be good for Joyce if he could possibly avoid fighting Fury if he wants to win a world title anytime soon because in my opinion Fury is by far the best heavyweight boxer in the world at the moment and has unquestionably been since the first Wilder fight.

7Joyce v Parker Empty Re: Joyce v Parker Sun Sep 25 2022, 09:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I meant Joyce obviously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum