Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyle Dempsey suffers personal injury ahead of Accrington game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kyle Dempsey suffers personal injury ahead of Accrington game 16064074

Kyle Dempsey has had some eye-watering side-effects from a hip injury he picked up in defeat at Cheltenham Town earlier this month.

Ian Evatt revealed the midfielder has suffered an unfortunate bout of bruising following the bump – but insists he will be available for selection in this weekend’s game at Accrington Stanley.

“Kyle’s hip he banged up at Cheltenham, some of the swelling is dispersing into areas it probably shouldn’t,” Evatt smiled. “And certain things have become a different colour - I don’t really need to go into detail there but we’ll see how he gets on. But he should be fine for the weekend.”

Elsewhere, Jon Dadi Bodvarsson will be in the squad despite limping off in the midweek win against Leeds Under-21s in the Papa Johns Trophy.

Medical staff are keeping a close eye on Josh Sheehan, however, after he failed to appear for the second half of the game.

Evatt explained: “Jon is fine, he rolled his ankle but there’s no issues there. Josh is still sore today with that back spasm so we’ll just have to see how it settles down.

“It’s nothing major. I think we’ve all had back spasms at some point in our lives and they’re not very comfortable, so we’ll just keep monitoring him.

“Everyone else is okay.”

Defender Eoin Toal is nearing a full recovery from a thigh strain but is not likely to face Accrington or Burton in the next two games.

“He’s back running again,” said the Bolton boss. “He is probably not ready for this weekend but I would think certainly by next Saturday. Tuesday might come too soon, but certainly by next Saturday he’ll be fine.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum