Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Redknapp in big financial trouble?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Honest Harry seems to be in a spot of bother!

The Sunday Mirror looked at accounts recently published by Companies House which lists the finances of two of Redknapp's property companies.

One of his companies, Pierfront Development, has debts amounting to nearly £2.6m while its parent company, Redsouth Limited, owes just under £3m.

Pierfront is a building development company that was expected to make £4m in profit by building 92 apartments plus retail space for Tesco in Southsea, Hampshire, but due to the recession the apartments were never built, while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

The Mirror goes on to reveal that: "Harry owns Pierfront via Redsouth Limited, a company which he owns jointly with wife Sandra. Latest accounts for Redsouth disclose liabilities of nearly £3 million at November 30, 2011."

Talks are now believed to be underway for the sale of the Southsea property. Redknapp is believed to have put his home in Sandbanks up as security when originally investing.

Redknapp has been out of work since being sacked as Tottenham manager this summer after failing to agree terms on a new contract.

Last January he was found not guilty of tax evasion. Jurors accepted Redknapp's angry denials that he avoided tax on any payments over £189,000 found in a Monaco account.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-redknapps-companies-rack-huge-debts-134418548.html

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I find this crazy, he clearly is a multi millionaire, he had more than enough cash to enjoy life and with sensible investments could get his cash making him some nice returns. Can't believe he risked so much money. It doesn't look like he can reverse those losses, what a plonker.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I hope he is in trouble, the lying crook. Anybody who believes his story about the money he didn't pay tax on probably also believes that Brian Clough was a teetotaler.

Anybody who does believe that should PM me about a bridge I have available for sale.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Honest Harry

Harry Redknapp couldn't spell the word "honest"!

Seriously, he actually couldn't! :biggrin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9041797/Harry-Redknapp-I-cant-spell-and-I-write-like-a-2-year-old.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum