Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Plymouth

+4
wessy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-0 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Plymouth Sun Jan 08 2023, 10:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What do people think of this?

Below is a 2 minute match summary from Iles done on Tic Tok.

I'm not on Tic Tok, so this is all new to me, so I post it up for us who may be familiar with it, to see what it is like as well.

Something different I suppose?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22Bolton 0-0 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Plymouth Sun Jan 08 2023, 12:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For me this was the best 90 minutes we have played all season. Totally dominated them and a travesty we didn't win it. If Plymouth are the best team in the league, I'll plat sawdust.
The new lad showed some flashes and obviously needs a few games to get up to speed. Otherwise, everyone put the effort in - nothing to complain about. 
We are hanging on to 5th - goes to show those earlier results might cost us in the end. 
COYWM

23Bolton 0-0 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Plymouth Sun Jan 08 2023, 13:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:While the result was frustrating, we played well and never looked like losing. But if we could finish we might actually be dangerous. We carved out a couple of excellent chances and both were missed. Like nearly every other game this season.

The defence looks rock solid, Toal looks a great prospect. Didn't think much of "lightning quick" Randell though, he looked to have the speed of Norpig running uphill.

As for Plymouth, you're top of the league by 4 points and you spend the majority of the second half wasting time? Really? Absolutely pathetic. Ditto the referee, you add on 6 minutes of injury time and then let Plymouth spend 5 minutes of them wasting time.

This time wasting lark is killing the game.
Spot on and it's getting worse.

24Bolton 0-0 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Plymouth Mon Jan 09 2023, 21:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you’re interested in this sort of thing, the two Brittany Brothers have documented their day when we played Plymouth

25Bolton 0-0 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Plymouth Wed Jan 11 2023, 16:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum