Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big (potential) Spy Scandal in America.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Charles McGonigal the FBI's head of Counter Intelligence at New York during Trump's presidency has just been charged for taking money whilst he was in office, from the Russians.

The story as being reported I'll give links to below but it is probably much easier to understand what really seems to be happening - and why this is such a big deal - by reading a thread of Timothy Snyder's tweets here - as in Snyder's words 'it goes beyond what is being reported in the press now -

(You need to click on the blue coloured 'read the full conversation...' contained in the tweet, to see the thread in full) -

As for what is being reported there is this from a former FBI Assistant Director who worked with McGonigal -

Former top FBI official accused of taking cash from Putin ally to investigate rival

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/23/fbi-charles-mcgonigal-oleg-deripaska-russia-putin

And finally...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beau was having a chat about this a few days ago.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks Bonce but at the time of recording his video it would appear Beau was unaware of the full story as there were in fact TWO charges set against McGonigal, the one Beau talks about (helping some Oligarch avoid sanctions) and one he hasn't mentioned...

Charles McGonigal, 54, was also arrested on charges relating to his alleged acceptance of a $225,000 cash payment from a former foreign security officer, when he was special agent in charge for counter-intelligence at the FBI’s New York office.

It is the charge that basically he was being paid whilst head of Counter Intelligence at New York's FBI by a foreign spy!!!

:bomb:

If you've read Snyder's thread you will see the newly appointed House speaker has already after the news broke cut the top Democratic Congressman from the House Intelligence Committee because in Snyder's opinion the Republican Part rather cover for Trump and the Republican Party than do what is best for the country!

I'm also amazed that Beau had to spell out to the Trump supporters that if all this turns out to be true, is bad for Trump - just shows how dumb many folk really are!

Going off at a tangent the bloke who assaulted Hancock the other day is a well known Covid Vaccination denier!

People are utterly bonkers believing the shit they do!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this from Beau. He usually posts bite size chunks of information on a regular basis, so I'll try to keep across it. He's a busy boy on all fronts at the moment. Very Happy
As for the Hancock abuser, what can I say. There's no reasoning with people like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum