Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transgenders

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transgenders Empty Transgenders Sun Jan 29 2023, 17:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't really understand all the fuss over this, so what am I missing?

I can understand that nature gets it a bit wrong now and again and sometimes you might be wired up as a girl but born in a boys body, and visa versa.

I understand that we have the skills these days to go a long way in changing people born as a girl, into a boys body and again visa versa.

So far so good but it is more or less everything else I don't understand the fuss over.

If you've been born a bloke, gone through puberty in the body of a bloke - who lets face that in nature blokes are usually larger and stronger than a female - then why should a transsexual make a fuss about wanting to compete in women's sport?

They are not like for like - they will have a physical advantages that natural born women simply don't have.  

You don't see transgender women who are now men want to compete against men - because they have a natural disadvantage having a woman's frame.

I don't get why children 'demand' (is that the right word?) transgender treatment - if the law believes you are to young to be mature enough to drink and know what you are voting for, then why does it think you are old enough to know you want to have your willy chopped off, or one made for you?

Ok I'm sure there are those that do know but there must be plenty that would benefit becoming a few years older and more experienced in their body and mind - having a few more life experience first, just to make certain first?

I don't get how you can self identify your own gender - isn't the case in Scotland something to do with a bloke (who raped two woman?) wanting to go to a women's prison - or something like that?

Seems quite reasonable to me that women who have had bad experiences with blokes should have their own safe places free of men - which would include men to women transsexuals.

It seems simple to me, if you really are in the wrong body then these days that can be physically put right but that isn't the same as becoming a natural born woman - as you will be naturally bigger and more powerful than them as a rule.

I'm not against transsexuals at all, I just don't see how physically they can be classed the same as a women when it comes to things like competing at sports and having access to their safe places.

Isn't that just common sense, or am I not understanding something?

2Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Sun Jan 29 2023, 19:13

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I totally agree with you Sluffy.

3Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Sun Jan 29 2023, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some petite women you just don't mess with, transgender or not. Very Happy

4Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Sun Jan 29 2023, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I'm not against transsexuals at all, I just don't see how physically they can be classed the same as a women

KP went to Thailand to test this theory. Still waiting for his report.

5Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Sun Jan 29 2023, 22:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I'm not against transsexuals at all, I just don't see how physically they can be classed the same as a women

KP went to Thailand to test this theory. Still waiting for his report.
Tit head Very Happy

6Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Wed Feb 15 2023, 17:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems that the murdered Brianna Ghey was a transgender

(tbh when I first saw her picture I did think her throat looked a little bit odd - but then thought no more about it)

7Transgenders Empty Re: Transgenders Thu Mar 09 2023, 15:41

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Truly horrible hate crime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum