Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town

+3
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
karlypants
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Mon Jan 30 2023, 10:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Cheltenham sitting in 18th position, Can we stick to winning ways and keep on with the promotion push?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Feb 04 2023, 17:02; edited 2 times in total

2Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Fri Feb 03 2023, 16:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sat Feb 04 2023, 14:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sat Feb 04 2023, 14:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

5Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sat Feb 04 2023, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

KARLY, BTID, BIGGIE - a bit of help please.

For some reason I can't seem to post a tweet on this part of the forums platform that will open fully - has one or other of you done something perhaps?

I CAN post ok on another platform see here for instance -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...but if I take a tweet off there and post it on here (as below) it doesn't open fully - at least not for me?

HELP!

6Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sat Feb 04 2023, 15:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We’re so pedestrian without Lee in the side

7Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sat Feb 04 2023, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goal -

8Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 09:17

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:KARLY, BTID, BIGGIE - a bit of help please.

For some reason I can't seem to post a tweet on this part of the forums platform that will open fully - has one or other of you done something perhaps?

I CAN post ok on another platform see here for instance -

...but if I take a tweet off there and post it on here (as below) it doesn't open fully - at least not for me?

HELP!

Its beyond me mate. I'll try it out.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 09:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

10Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 09:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is that better than before?

11Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 10:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:Is that better than before?

Yes, thank you Biggie!!!

12Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 11:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's bad enough that this site has become a copy of the Bolton News, but now we're reposting everything the club posts?

This is a forum. Remember that.

13Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 11:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's bad enough that this site has become a copy of the Bolton News, but now we're reposting everything the club posts?

This is a forum. Remember that.

Sorry, all my fault.

For some reason Tweets I post on here (this part of the forum) haven't been opening fully BUT they have on other parts of the forum and I didn't know why that was?

Biggie kindly posted a tweet and 'his' tweet worked, so I found a 'new' tweet to post (that was in some way relevant to this particular thread) to see if 'mine' would too - and it did!

That's the only reason I posted the tweed you are moaning about (simply to use it as a test).

I've tried to post another tweet since on this part of the forum (on the Supporters Trust thread) just to make sure I could - but again it didn't open fully?

I copied and pasted Biggies 'Tweet' post above on to there and 'it' worked, so I tried to post a tweet myself and it worked too.

I then deleted Biggie's tweet and my 'tweet' then 'failed' in the again it wouldn't open fully?

I think the problem my be that I posted a number of tweets on the same post the other day in respect of news from the ST meeting - and I'm now wondering if that somehow has caused the problem (for me) in that others (Biggie) can seem to post Tweets normally on this part of the forum but I can't (until someone else posts a tweet on a thread) and 'unblocks' (for me) just that thread alone?

I think my next move will be to delete my post with all the tweets I copied on to here on the ST thread and see if that will fix things for me?

Sorry to have been a pest - I hadn't intended to be!

14Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 11:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's bad enough that this site has become a copy of the Bolton News

Piss off! Very Happy

15Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Sun Feb 05 2023, 22:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Karly, BTID, Biggie, please see my thread in the Admin Section about my ongoing problem of posting Tweets other than on this thread - thank you.

16Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Mon Feb 06 2023, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't go to the game as we had a night out with friends but listened to it on radio. Sounded like a poor game not helped by Cheltenham wasting time all game. We won which is the main thing but Bradley is out for 2 games now which is a blow.

What can be done about the time wasting during matches? I think we should just stop the clock as they do in other sports like NFL, that would stop it i think.

17Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Mon Feb 06 2023, 10:19

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Iirc Kyle Dempsey and his dad are due in Carlisle Crown Court today on charges of bullying a bouncer.
Let’s hope it gets struck out.
Speaking of which Doctor Holdsworth’s latest ‘enterprise’, the Dubai Citi Group, will be struck off the register tomorrow. What a surprise!

18Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Mon Feb 06 2023, 15:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

19Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Cheltenham Town Mon Feb 06 2023, 15:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheltenham's FD stakes a claim to be the most sustainable football club in the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum