Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wemberlee!

+8
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Norpig
karlypants
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Wemberlee! Empty Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 13:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ticket booked, struggled to find the coach but got there in the end. Only issue is it says it leaves at 4.30 in the morning  Shocked

2Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 13:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Ticket booked, struggled to find the coach but got there in the end. Only issue is it says it leaves at 4.30 in the morning  Shocked

Have a great time!

3Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You lucky bugger having a ST. Us standard club members have to wait till phase two. Shocked

4Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the ticket information and purchasing 3 Cat 2 tickets with club coach, it will cost us £270.75.

Supporters are advised that all tickets will be subject to a £2.50 per ticket booking fee and a £1.25 per transaction delivery fee.

Ticketmaster really are robbing twats.

Would we have to pay booking fees for the coach travel as well? Shocked

5Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:According to the ticket information and purchasing 3 Cat 2 tickets with club coach, it will cost us £270.75.

Supporters are advised that all tickets will be subject to a £2.50 per ticket booking fee and a £1.25 per transaction delivery fee.

yes i just did, £53.80 i think it was?

6Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:According to the ticket information and purchasing 3 Cat 2 tickets with club coach, it will cost us £270.75.

yes i just did, £53.80 i think it was?

FFS! I hope we can jump on with some people we know otherwise its club coach there and back if there's any tickets left by the time we can purchase.

7Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No I'm still confused. Norpig you say that it costs £1 admin fee plus 75p for delivery is that right? although you are 5p out. Smile

The coach ticket is free delivery if print at home so would save 75p per person? Very Happy

8Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:No I'm still confused. Norpig you say that it costs £1 admin fee plus 75p for delivery is that right? although you are 5p out. Smile

The coach ticket is free delivery if print at home so would save 75p per person? Very Happy
ticket cost £42 and they added on £2.50 as Wembley booking fee and £1.25 for printing at home!

Coach was £52 then £1 booking fee and 80p for traditional delivery whatever that means?

9Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:No I'm still confused. Norpig you say that it costs £1 admin fee plus 75p for delivery is that right? although you are 5p out. Smile

ticket cost £42 and they added on £2.50 as Wembley booking fee and £1.25 for printing at home!

Coach was £52 then £1 booking fee and 80p for traditional delivery whatever that means?

That makes more sense cheers.

Not liking the half 4 coach set off though! Shocked

10Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Tue Feb 28 2023, 14:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My ticket also says i have to be in the stadium for 1pm - 1.30pm so presume that's why it's so early.

11Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 08:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have just got our places on a coach down to Wemberley. Just need to get our tickets on Monday now. Smile

12Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 09:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:We have just got our places on a coach down to Wemberley. Just need to get our tickets on Monday now. Smile
 I'm sure you'll be fine KP, i can't see us selling out to be honest.

13Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 10:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:We have just got our places on a coach down to Wemberley. Just need to get our tickets on Monday now. Smile
 I'm sure you'll be fine KP, i can't see us selling out to be honest.
I hope not as we will be taking a tour of the outside. Very Happy

I’m starting to get a bit excited now as all the kids will be together hopefully and I’ve not been to Wembley since I was a kid so the new one will be an experience.

14Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 12:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm sure you and they will all have a great time.

I took my nephews when they were kids to Wembley for the Torquay game which we won and they still remember it to this day.

It's all about making memories of happy times that live on for ever.

Have a wonderful time.

(You too Norpig!).

15Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one else on here going other than me and KP? Boncey you must be going surely?

16Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 13:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wembley Stadium Health and Safety - Entrance and Exit Protocols.

27 - No stilts, pogo sticks, divers boots, flippers, slippers or mules or other footwear liable to cause tripping permitted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Wembley Stadium Health and Safety - Entrance and Exit Protocols.

27 - No stilts, pogo sticks, divers boots, flippers, slippers or mules or other footwear liable to cause tripping permitted.

That definitely rules out Boncey then  Very Happy

18Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 14:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:No one else on here going other than me and KP? Boncey you must be going surely?
I dismissed this competition from the start, so feel I'd be a bit of a glory hunter if I went. But, I'm entitled to tickets, so I've sorted some out for a few lads who got to every cup game, and are worthier than I of a day out.
Hope they have as great a day as I had at the Reading play off final.
That goes for all of you who are making the trip. We made it to the final so we might as well win it. COYWM. ::bwfc::

19Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 15:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Wembley Stadium Health and Safety - Entrance and Exit Protocols.

That rules out Bonce with his slippers then but who the heck would go to wemberley on a pogo stick Or even wearing divers boots? Very Happy

20Wemberlee! Empty Re: Wemberlee! Fri Mar 03 2023, 15:48

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Charlie Cairoli.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum