Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 70th Birthday Bonce

+9
Hip Priest
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
Whitesince63
Sluffy
observer
Cajunboy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 08:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy birthday Bonce. I don't know if the (70) is your age or amount of times the Google police have arrested you, but have a good day either way.

Happy 70th Birthday Bonce 61LHZkRBv-L._AC_SL1302_

2Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 08:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Nat. Have a Werther's Original on me.
I can assure you, the Google police gave up a long time ago.

3Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 09:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Have a fantastic time on your special day.

Hope the Wanderers do you proud today - a seven zero win would be quite appropriate wouldn't you think (I wonder what are the odds of that happening?).

Anyway have a great time whatever you get up to today.

:birthday:

4Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 09:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Have a fantastic time on your special day.

Hope the Wanderers do you proud today - a seven zero win would be quite appropriate wouldn't you think (I wonder what are the odds of that happening?).

Anyway have a great time whatever you get up to today.

:birthday:
Thanks Sluffy, appreciate it. I'll take any kind of a win today, but 7-0 would be nice. Truth be told, I'd take three one nils this week.
Either way, I'm looking forward my next decade. cheers

5Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 09:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy 70th Boncey! Hope you have many more to come!

Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Bruce_forsyth_rex

Here's a cake for you!

Happy 70th Birthday Bonce 714UVbi1NeL._AC_SX355_

6Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 10:45

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope Wanderers don't spoil your day, Bonce. Happy birthday!

7Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 12:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks guys. Just getting ready to head off to the game.

8Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 15:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy 70th Birthday!
Have a great day

9Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 16:26

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy 70th BONCE.

Bolton have just scored as I type this, hope it's three points to make it a great day for you.( and the rest of us too!)Happy 70th Birthday Bonce 2486224328

10Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sat Apr 22 2023, 19:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers all. Even got my ugly mug on the screen at HT. Very Happy

11Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 15:17

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Scary.

12Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your mug didn’t break the screen did it Bonce? Very Happy

13Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 16:54

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

70 is the new 35.  HB!

14Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 18:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks everyone. Had a great day, and the win was the cherry on the cake.
Speaking of cakes, I ate the '70' stuck in the top of my birthday cake, thinking the numbers were edible.
They weren't. They were candles.
I went to bed early, the laughter still ringing in my ears.

15Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 18:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad you had a great day! Very Happy

16Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 20:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Thanks everyone. Had a great day, and the win was the cherry on the cake.
Speaking of cakes, I ate the '70' stuck in the top of my birthday cake, thinking the numbers were edible.
They weren't. They were candles.
I went to bed early, the laughter still ringing in my ears.

Good job there wasn't seventy non edible candles on the cake for you to eat...

Very Happy

17Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Good job there wasn't seventy non edible candles on the cake for you to eat...

Very Happy

Very true Sluffy. I just wondered why they didn't have any taste. I've taken a serious ribbing.

It's starting to get on my wick. Very Happy

18Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Sun Apr 23 2023, 23:31

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy belated birthday wishes Bonce and welcome to the 70’s club. It sounded like you had a good day all round so here’s to many more of them. 🥳😉

19Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Mon Apr 24 2023, 07:10

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry I missed your birthday greetings, Boncey.

Lets just say that I have been distracted for the last few weeks and expect to be just as engrossed in other matters for the next few weeks too.

I'm pleased that your birthday went well. Here's to many more of them. Smile Smile Smile

COYWM

20Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Empty Re: Happy 70th Birthday Bonce Mon Apr 24 2023, 08:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy belated birthday Boncey, i did see your birthday message on the big screen and i even took a picture of it  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum