Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The next big thing.

+4
wanderlust
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Mon Jun 05 2023, 22:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We would all like to see you back on here Glos! Smile

22The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Mon Jun 05 2023, 22:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks chaps, very kind of you.
I knew immediately that things had changed, when I saw that Nat was still abusing people, but in a much more gentle and friendly way  Very Happy

I'll step up my visits here, as in truth, I did miss it,

Speak later

23The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Mon Jun 05 2023, 22:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I knew immediately that things had changed, when I saw that Nat was still abusing people, but in a much more gentle and friendly way  Very Happy

How dare you call me friendly.

24The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Mon Jun 05 2023, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

25The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Tue Jun 06 2023, 07:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

How dare you call me friendly.
Believe me Glos, I can't say I've noticed a friendlier version of Nat poking through. Take this recent effort.

"When Bonce retired they replaced him with a stuffed chimp, and productivity doubled overnight".

The things I have to put up with.

26The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Tue Jun 06 2023, 08:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Thanks chaps, very kind of you.
I knew immediately that things had changed, when I saw that Nat was still abusing people, but in a much more gentle and friendly way  Very Happy

I'll step up my visits here, as in truth, I did miss it,

Speak later
Glad to hear that Glos  Very Happy

27The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Tue Jun 06 2023, 16:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
Believe me Glos, I can't say I've noticed a friendlier version of Nat poking through. Take this recent effort.

"When Bonce retired they replaced him with a stuffed chimp, and productivity doubled overnight".

The things I have to put up with.
Life can indeed be harsh Bonce, although, in fairness, I can't see your denial anywhere  Very Happy

28The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Tue Jun 06 2023, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Life can indeed be harsh Bonce, although, in fairness, I can't see your denial anywhere  Very Happy
Fair enough. But that chimp had friends in high places! I was pushed out.

29The next big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The next big thing. Wed Jun 07 2023, 06:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum