Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg)

+10
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Whitesince63
terenceanne
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Cajunboy
Mad Dog
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Thu May 18 2023, 23:01

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Boggersbelief wrote:

Not sure you know who I am, you’re talking to the original top boy of Bolton nuts. The guy with direct lines to people high up at the club. The guy who’s won the most prediction leagues in Bolton nuts history.
You missed out that you’re an absolute wazzock.

22Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Thu May 18 2023, 23:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mad Dog wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Not sure you know who I am, you’re talking to the original top boy of Bolton nuts. The guy with direct lines to people high up at the club. The guy who’s won the most prediction leagues in Bolton nuts history.

Very Happy

23Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Thu May 18 2023, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:It'll be Wednesday in the final if we make it. What a match they've just played out with the Posh.

Wednesday clearly deserves to be promoted along with Plymouth and Ipswich as they were by some distance the best three teams in the division this season.

I thought we might have stood a chance against Posh in the play-off final (I bet they are gutted after being 4-0 up!!!) but now I think our chances of gong up are really slim.

Still we aren't out of it yet.

Beat Barnsley tomorrow and then winner takes all in the last game.

I think all of us would have settled for that at the start of the season - I know I would have.

24Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 01:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mad Dog wrote:

Tweet tweet tweet

25Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 01:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

We all knew you’d find that funny you big dope. Uncalled for abuse towards the better members of this forum have been it’s downfall and you have been at the centre of it every time.

26Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 01:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sooner you hand over control of the site to me the better.

27Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 10:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Wednesday clearly deserves to be promoted along with Plymouth and Ipswich as they were by some distance the best three teams in the division this season.

I thought we might have stood a chance against Posh in the play-off final (I bet they are gutted after being 4-0 up!!!) but now I think our chances of gong up are really slim.

I think all of us would have settled for that at the start of the season - I know I would have.
Starting to worry it's written in the stars that Wednesday go up after last nights epic game.

28Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 10:27

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

I won’t disagree that Wednesday deserve to go up Sluffy but in life you don’t always get what you deserve. I can’t believe how meekly Posh surrendered to the Wendies last night it was awful to watch but I do think they made the Owls look better than they were. In fact the only time they actually ventured forward they scored!! Wouldn’t you think that would have told them something but then they sat back again and got what they deserved? 

The marking for the Owls second equaliser was just a joke. So whilst I accept Wednesday deserve promotion I hope we deprive them of it if we can dispose of Barnsley tonight. In the end if we don’t make it and Wendies do then all the better for next year with 3 major contenders out of the way because I don’t expect any of the 3 coming down to be any great threat. It may actually be a blessing to stay down another year to let Evatt sort the strike force because we’d never have survived in the Championship with what we have now. 🥴

29Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote: I can’t believe how meekly Posh surrendered to the Wendies last night it was awful to watch but I do think they made the Owls look better than they were.

They came back from 4-0 down to record the best comeback win in the history of the play-offs. They got 15 more points than we did. We took 1 point from 6 against them.

They are clearly better than us.

I worry for your hands with all your happy clapping.

30Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 12:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

They came back from 4-0 down to record the best comeback win in the history of the play-offs. They got 15 more points than we did. We took 1 point from 6 against them.

They are clearly better than us.

I worry for your hands with all your happy clapping.

They also got tested 4-0 against a side we beat 5-0. The previous 46 games count for nothing in the play offs.

I don’t fear Sheffield Wednesday and their aging players one bit, bottled the title with two games in hand, bottled the first leg and then Peterborough managed out on the weakest display I’ve ever seen and gift the victory to Wednesday.

31Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 17:47

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

That was a real shame Peterborough didn’t eliminate Sheff Wed, Bolton destroyed Posh home and away whilst struggled against Wednesday. 
Peterborough need shooting for their approach last night. They set up so negatively trying to see out their four goal lead, inviting huge pressure on to themselves. They did fine in extra time when it was 4-0, taking the lead and then tried to hang on again. 
Don’t fancy Bolton tonight to be honest but we’ll see.

32Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 19:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live for those who don't have any access to sky sports!

34Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 20:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boooooooo! Losing 1-0 ::mad::

35Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was an absolute shit show. Went down with barely a whimper.

36Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:02

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Not good enough. Couldn’t believe what I was watching in injury time passing it sideways and backwards as if it was the first minute of the match. No way is Evatt good enough to take Bolton forward.

37Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A big clear out of the complete useless tossers heavily needed in the summer!

38Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely shameful performance. Not one of them stood up to be counted. Santos, Toal, Johnston absolute garbage with the ball at their feet and so slow to actually get the ball moving. Fuck off

Mad dog id love to chin you

39Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nlundulu gash, adeboyego gash, kachunga gash, Jerome gash.

40Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barnsley 1-0 Bolton (2nd Leg) Fri May 19 2023, 22:07

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Yep, big overhaul in the attacking areas. N’Lundulu, Jerome, Shortire, Kachunga, Adeboyo are all utter useless. It’s a blessing in disguise Bolton didn’t go up as they are nowhere near good enough to compete at the championship with this lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum