Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a bad week when all said and done

+9
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I thought Copper Dragon was banned for all these incendiary topics.

:dontgetit:

Incendiary ? ::wtf::

If Bolton Hater can post on here then why can't Copper Dragon ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I thought Copper Dragon was banned for all these incendiary topics.

:dontgetit:

Incendiary ? ::wtf::

If Bolton Hater can post on here then why can't Copper Dragon ?

again, I'm joking.

:soz:

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Fancy a little bet? We will finish above you this season. £20 on it? Just a bit of fun to keep the 'bants' going for the season. You up for it sfic?

You've gone all quiet Copper. Is £20 too much? Make it a tenner if you want? Or are you not confident?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Or maybe he is working!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has made several posts since I asked him if he fancied a bet. He obviously doesn't fancy his chances of winning. £20 is probably a weeks wage in Burnley.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fancy a little bet? We will finish above you this season. £20 on it? Just a bit of fun to keep the 'bants' going for the season. You up for it sfic?

You've gone all quiet Copper. Is £20 too much? Make it a tenner if you want? Or are you not confident?

Revised bet. The one that loses has to leave this site for good.

You fancy that?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd prefer to win money tbh. We can do your bet though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:

Revised bet. The one that loses has to leave this site for good.

You fancy that?

For what it's worth - I don't!

You're both posters I like and who I believe adds a great deal of fun to the site. I have gone to the trouble of personally inviting you both here - and have taken a bit of stick from some for doing so too!

Neither of you are 'saint's' all of the time and can and will ruffle a few feathers along the way that no doubt I'll end up trying to smooth out - but in my humble opinion - you are both well worth the trouble.

Obviously I can't stop you agreeing the bet - and loads of things can happen between now and the end of the season anyway - but I wouldn't want to lose either one of you from the forum over something such as this.

Why not agree that the loser pays the money to the charity of the winners choice - indeed I'll chip in £20 to the charity as well - in that way everybody wins (well one of you doesn’t but you know what I mean) - you both remain on here to wind each other up for years to come - and some deserving cause is a few quid better off too!

Go on - you know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:For what it's worth - I don't!

You're both posters I like and who I believe adds a great deal of fun to the site. I have gone to the trouble of personally inviting you both here - and have taken a bit of stick from some for doing so too!

Neither of you are 'saint's' all of the time and can and will ruffle a few feathers along the way that no doubt I'll end up trying to smooth out - but in my humble opinion - you are both well worth the trouble.

Obviously I can't stop you agreeing the bet - and loads of things can happen between now and the end of the season anyway - but I wouldn't want to lose either one of you from the forum over something such as this.

Why not agree that the loser pays the money to the charity of the winners choice - indeed I'll chip in £20 to the charity as well - in that way everybody wins (well one of you doesn’t but you know what I mean) - you both remain on here to wind each other up for years to come - and some deserving cause is a few quid better off too!

Go on - you know it makes sense!

:facepalm:

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm happy enough with Sluffys suggestion. You in Copper?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unfortunately in over 4 decades of watching Burnley I have 'never' bet for or against Burnley.
Not first goalscorer, not for promotion, not for single games and not even on the pools.

So, if Burnley finish above Bolton I will give £20 to Pendleside Hospice. If Bolton finish above Burnley I will give Pendleside Hospice £20.

I can't say fairer than that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If we're going to bet you need to give £20 to my charity when we finish above you. Otherwise we may aswell just donate £20 to charity now. If you want to donate £20 to Pendleside even if you win that's your choice.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If we're going to bet you need to give £20 to my charity when we finish above you. Otherwise we may aswell just donate £20 to charity now. If you want to donate £20 to Pendleside even if you win that's your choice.

This is embarrassing. Man up you pair of tarts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum