Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WanderersWays seems to be down again.

+3
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WanderersWays seems to be down again. Empty WanderersWays seems to be down again. Mon Sep 18 2023, 21:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

All I'm getting is a message that the site has been suspended!!!

Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:All I'm getting is a message that the site has been suspended!!!

Shocked

You haven’t been posting on there the same as here resulting in them shutting down have you? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's already banned. As is Bob.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:All I'm getting is a message that the site has been suspended!!!

Shocked

You haven’t been posting on there the same as here resulting in them shutting down have you? Very Happy

I might have sent more than a few of them to sleep if I had - but nothing I ever post will get a site suspended!

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's already banned. As is Bob.

It's true.

My ban was for calling out someone who threatened to give a seventy odd year old Bolton fan a good 'slap' if he ever met up with him in a pub.

I'd do the same again if I had to.

There's just no reason to actually threaten violence to anyone (even if you don't really mean it) especially to someone who was known to be over seventy?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All I did was go round with a gift of vegan sausages. The packet wouldn't go through the letterbox, so I tried to put them through singly.
Things took an unfortunate turn after that.
Can't see how that could have affected them, so I'm in the clear.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And yet Sluffy still won’t leave them alone! Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy are you sure you are not stalking Wanderlust? Shocked Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Sluffy are you sure you are not stalking Wanderlust? Shocked Laughing
Sluffy and Lusty are in a band together.

Bob left for artistic reasons.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:

karlypants wrote:Sluffy are you sure you are not stalking Wanderlust? Shocked Laughing

Not exactly sure what you are saying?

I am not a member on ww - I guess I could go to the bother of using a VPN and log in under a different user name but what's the point, I do have a distinctive type of posting and would soon be outed if I did, and besides I prefer to be honest, I've done nothing wrong and if I'm not welcomed on there then there's not much point registering in order to post, is there?

I do view as a guest, after all it is the biggest BWFC forum there is, and I do look out for Wanderlust's posts - he really does make me laugh, I noticed for instance he spelt Harry Maguire' name, several times as Mcguire, and when pulled up about pretended he hadn't - classic Wanderlust - and made me chuckle.

Is that stalking, I wouldn't think so, I just look out for his posts simply to laugh at - nothing more.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'The biggest BWFC forum there is'!!
Then what am I doing here. I'm packing my thread and getting over there, where I'll be welcomed with open arms.
I'll leave my key under the Nat.
Be there in a jiffy.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

WW is ok if you don’t have your own opinions. Watch out if you do or the mob will gang up on you if it’s not the same as theirs. I do like WW there are some really good posters like a guy called Wanderlust but it’s not a site you can always have a polite and sensible discussion on I’m afraid. Live on the wild side though and you’ll be ok. 🤗

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:WW is ok if you don’t have your own opinions. Watch out if you do or the mob will gang up on you if it’s not the same as theirs. I do like WW there are some really good posters like a guy called Wanderlust but it’s not a site you can always have a polite and sensible discussion on I’m afraid. Live on the wild side though and you’ll be ok. 🤗
Don't think I'll be joining. Look like the types that wear skinny jeans with white trainers.

Not my type at all. Cool

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Not exactly sure what you are saying?

I am not a member on ww - I guess I could go to the bother of using a VPN and log in under a different user name but what's the point, I do have a distinctive type of posting and would soon be outed if I did, and besides I prefer to be honest, I've done nothing wrong and if I'm not welcomed on there then there's not much point registering in order to post, is there?

I do view as a guest, after all it is the biggest BWFC forum there is, and I do look out for Wanderlust's posts - he really does make me laugh, I noticed for instance he spelt Harry Maguire' name, several times as Mcguire, and when pulled up about pretended he hadn't - classic Wanderlust - and made me chuckle.

Is that stalking, I wouldn't think so, I just look out for his posts simply to laugh at - nothing more.

So you are not a member on WW and you say you look out for Wanderlusts posts on there to laugh at.

Hmm…….

We all believe you Sluffy Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:So you are not a member on WW and you say you look out for Wanderlusts posts on there to laugh at.

Hmm…….

We all believe you Sluffy Very Happy

I'm not and I do.

Up to you what you want to believe.

..dunno..

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WanderersWays seems to be down again. Img_6010

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula