Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QPR - Mark Hughes Sacked! Redknapp to take charge.

+8
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

With QPR getting beat at home yesterday by a very poor Southampton team (at PL level anyway), they are now rock bottom of the Barclays Premier League without a win. Is Karma at work here? Are you enjoying seeing them struggle?

I for one am loving the fact that for all their money, they are still bottom with no wins. As poor as we were last season, I think we were the better team/club than QPR, we beat them home & away (we never do that!!!) and they only stayed up because of said money and lots of good luck (We would have beaten Stoke if not for a knobhead referee. But that's not my point...)

To make it worse, they are managed by the big headed arrogant prick that is Mark Hughes who uttered his now infamous words "While I'm here, we'll never be in this position again!" after they stayed up at our expense (with their good luck and money!!). Well Sparky, you are in that position again! I love it.

Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant. Anyway, do you dislike them? I do. Naff off back to League One with your shite little stadium and £50 for away fan tickets.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've disliked Hughes ever since he left Fulham saying they didn't match his ambition. His ambition was clearly to spend millions and millions of pounds to cement bottom place in the PL.

I don't hate QPR as who doesnt want a rich investor to bankroll the club, but it's funny that it's gone so spectacularly wrong. I expect a new manager in place within the week.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I do hate Hughes. He is a vastly overrated manager and it was only because we had that clueless twat Coyle in charge that they stayed up last season.

It's not much consolation seeing QPR struggle this season because if we had stayed up last season it would be us propping up the bottom of the table with even fewer points than QPR.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:With QPR getting beat at home yesterday by a very poor Southampton team (at PL level anyway), they are now rock bottom of the Barclays Premier League without a win. Is Karma at work here? Are you enjoying seeing them struggle?

I for one am loving the fact that for all their money, they are still bottom with no wins. As poor as we were last season, I think we were the better team/club than QPR, we beat them home & away (we never do that!!!) and they only stayed up because of said money and lots of good luck (We would have beaten Stoke if not for a knobhead referee. But that's not my point...)

To make it worse, they are managed by the big headed arrogant prick that is Mark Hughes who uttered his now infamous words "While I'm here, we'll never be in this position again!" after they stayed up at our expense (with their good luck and money!!). Well Sparky, you are in that position again! I love it.

Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant. Anyway, do you dislike them? I do. Naff off back to League One with your shite little stadium and £50 for away fan tickets.

Personally, I am loving it! The greedy swines increased season ticket prices by 50% as soon as they got into the Prem. For our opening game against them at the start of last season they wanted £52 for an adult ticket. So glad we tonked them that day.

Fenandez and Briatore made it known that they wanted to turn QPR into a ' Boutique Club ' whatever the fcuk that means. Serves them right for having ideas above their station.

I hope they get relegated.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they get relegated - due to the fact they spent loads to get nowhere

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I hope the do go down, how they treated some of the managers they had in the championship was a fucking disgrace and I imagine their fans cringe at some of the things that have gone on in recent years.

I'm not keen on Hughes either to be honest, he's very much like martin o'neil and sunderland, spent lots of money on average players who are just their for the money. Anton ferdinand and Cisse just to 2 name a couple.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Karma for what?

I thought they'd push on tbh, I'm surprised they're down the bottom.

Clearly they've bought a few mercenary type players who couldn't care less about the club.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Clearly they've bought a few mercenary type players who couldn't care less about the club.

Big Sam did a similar thing at Bolton and we finished in the top six because all the players gelled.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Suppose it's on the manager then. Players like Heirro and Campo clearly loved the club when they left.

I doubt you could say the same about any of these rangers players.

It's a shame because one of my best mates is a QPR fan and i've been there a few times and it's always a good atmosphere.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a good atmosphere because it's a bloody tiny stadium and you are closer to the pitch than any other ground I can think of in the top two leagues. I think their capacity is only 20,000?

I can remember working in London in March 1990 and me and some workmates got tickets to go to Loftus Road and watch QPR play Arsenal in a midweek night game. We were packed in like bloody sardines and the ale around the ground was absolute crap. Lukewarm Gnats piss passed off as Bitter. Boutique Club my arse.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Question:

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Karma for what?

Answer:

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Clearly they've bought a few mercenary type players who couldn't care less about the club.

That's what I was talking about with Karma. Throwing mountains of cash at the relegation battle, signing a whole new squad of players practically. Treating the manager who promoted them like shit and repleacing him with Mark "I think I'm gods gift to management" Hughes, just to finish 4th bottom. When other clubs, players and managers have had to really fight and battle to stay in the Premier League over the years. Ourselves included.

BWFC = Passion, not fashion.

QPR = Fashion, not passion. (The problem with rich foreign owners)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'd do the same if we had a bit of a cash injection.

I don't like either to be honest but thats modern football.

You can't blame them for spending what they've got.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We'd do the same if we had a bit of a cash injection.

We probably would and that's a shame. I think most of the fans would be against it though. Surely no one would want a soulless BWFC that has some short term success at the expense of our long term future (ala Pompey).

Lt. Boon wrote:With QPR getting beat at home yesterday by a very poor Southampton team (at PL level anyway), they are now rock bottom of the Barclays Premier League without a win. Is Karma at work here? Are you enjoying seeing them struggle?

To sum up your rant in a few words:

I'M JEALOUS OF ANY CLUB THAT DIDN'T SPUNK ALL ITS CASH ON SHIT PLAYERS AND IS NOW £130M IN DEBT.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:

I'M JEALOUS OF ANY CLUB THAT DIDN'T SPUNK ALL ITS CASH ON SHIT PLAYERS AND IS NOW £130M IN DEBT.

Bollocks, you fat cnut. At least our owner is Bolton born and understands football and tradition. Stick to your chicken and chips in a basket. I would rather be in our shoes than yours.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

Bollocks, you fat cnut. At least our owner is Bolton born and understands football and tradition. Stick to your chicken and chips in a basket. I would rather be in our shoes than yours.

Well said RT! :clap:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They were as bad as us last season and really should have gone down with us, but with the 4-team rule they survived. If only we had defended better in the last game of the season! (saying that we would still be stuck with Coyle!)

I honestly cannot wait to see them drop and drop like a lead balloon or a stone.

QPR hopefully do a Portsmouth!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The tosser comes on here every so often bragging how he gets his end away with Bolton women as if he is some sort of stud. He fails to mention that he only comes to Bolton because there is fcuk all action for him in Blackburn.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

QPR - Mark Hughes Sacked! Redknapp to take charge. 677999948QPR - Mark Hughes Sacked! Redknapp to take charge. 459784477

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I am happy, I cant lie.

What would make me happier though, is if it was happening to Wigan instead...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum